tuscl

Not a big selling for marriage

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
So now a leading advocate for marriage and "family values" is a PL who is not satisfied with just having sex with his wife. Will we ever admit as a society that all men are PLs, and all men will cheat on their wives if their wives are not the sexual freaks that they need them to be?

http://dailym.ai/1WFAxt5

6 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Selling point
  • silkypants
    9 years ago
    I think people are using PL to often. PL: Pathetic Loser - get a grip, she's not in love with you, she just wants your money. All of it.

Josh Duggar is a hypocrite and maybe an asshole but probably not a PL.

PL's pay dancers in the hope of getting something in return. The rest of us pay for something and get it. I think Josh Duggar is just cheating on his wife using the internet. Just like everybody else.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    JS - Hate to burst your bubble, but not every guy in a sexless marriage cheats. I never did and never considered it despite the fact I wasn't getting any. I'm not wired that way. I'm sure there are others. Once she said she wanted a divorce and moved out, then I began looking for freaks. Lol

Bu this guy on the article is a hypocrite and a PL.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    JS69,I think there is something you're not telling us about your divorce.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    The guy's a complete fucking douchebag......is it any surprise that the biggest loudmouths against sex work are also it's biggest users?

Don't call this shitbag a PL....it belittles and smears the good name of PL-dom.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @lopaw. “The guy's a complete fucking douchebag….”

i think maybe you meant to post this in one of the shit on the fucking douchebag san_jose_guy threads. try this one:

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion