tuscl

Ashley Maddison Leak

Hey guys,

Been awhile. Hope all is well here.

Just an FYI 4chan (basement of the internet, see Fappening [celebrity nude photo leak]) is blowing up over the Ashley Maddison database dump. They don't care about the average Joe, but they plan on wrecking any politicians or college heads (.edu or .gov emails) who have used the site.

32 million users are compromised.

"The files appear to include account details and log-ins for some 32 million users of the social networking site, touted as the premier site for married individuals seeking partners for affairs. Seven years worth of credit card and other payment transaction details are also part of the dump, going back to 2007. The data, which amounts to millions of payment transactions, includes names, street address, email address and amount paid, but not credit card numbers; instead it includes four digits for each transaction that may be the last four digits of the credit card or simply a transaction ID unique to each charge."

http://www.wired.com/2015/08/happened-ha…

So much for Ashley's claimed security...

7 comments

• Doc_Holliday
    9 years ago
    LOL nevermind, I see This was already posted.

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Since I am faithful to Detroit strippers, I never joined this cheating site. And since I am single and retired, I could not be hurt by the release of such data anyway.
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    I had been considering setting up a P411 customer profile, but after this, no way in hell I'm giving anyone my info!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I've been trying to find the web site and can't. And yes, I know it's on Tor. Has anyone actually found it?
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    ^^^^
    I don't think it's available yet. Or at least I haven't heard of it is.

I'm sure it will be soon. Someone will make it available for everyone to search I'm sure sometime soon.
  • MrBater2010
    9 years ago
    I found it on tour. CC data goes back to 03/2008 to 06/2015 I have not had much time to look at the data. There is a lot. I have been looking over the AFF data. If anyone post the data publicly AM serves them with a take down notice.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    That's old news. That happened a month ago.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion