Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Divorce lawyers everywhere are rejoicing.

warhawks
warhawksVIP1797

Crazy Town USA

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

What big names so far?

S
Supremeruler
•

The best part, "chances are your man signed up to the worlds biggest affair site but didn't have one."

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

I've used the Internet plenty to both cheat and fuck married women. Never saw t has everything appeal of Ashley Madison. There are free sites with better odds.

Profile picture for hiroaki
hiroaki
•

For the low ,low price of $500 I'll call your wife and tell her I stole your identity and used it on Ashley Madison. ;)

Profile picture for Doc_Holliday
Doc_Holliday
•

There's 44 accounts @whitehouse.gov. These date back to 2007. How can anyone (besides Hillary) be this dumb??

Profile picture for Mr_O
Mr_O
•

Doc_Holliday,

Ask Mr. Hillary!

Profile picture for topmandd
topmandd
•

i can't wait to see when the .GOV emails start being exposed...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement