tuscl

Semen Hypocrisy

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
She's moving her mouth towards yours. It's got some of either your cum or your pre-cum in it. What a dilemma. On the one hand, ewwwww. On the other, you expect her to take you jiz in HER mouth but you won't tolerate it in yours. I guess it's one reason to appreciate women who swallow.

11 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    What do Patriots fans and sperm have in common?

Only one in a million works.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I've lost count of the number of times I tasted my cum in my wife's mouth. If it's a stripper that I wouldn't hesitate to kiss at some other time (so far I can count those on one hand), I'd probably not squirm over a little of my own juice.

Oddly enough though, even though both my ATF and the current MILF will happily kiss me with my faced drenched in their juices, they are both meticulous about rinsing their own mouths after taking mine before kissing.

As my ATF one time put it, "I taste way better than you do."
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I love kissing the glazed donut face of a girl after she's DATY'd me.
    We do taste good....especially smeared all over a stripper's mouth.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Sleep well, my little one.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Swallow or spit, whichever they choose, mine have all done it as soon as I'm finished. So I don't think this'll ever come up.
  • HonestT
    9 years ago
    Tried snowballing a couple times. Providers seem really turned on by it. But I'm not really a creampie eater. I have a good diet and drink lots of fruit juices. I swear, more than 5 providers have told me I taste much better than most.

To each their own. I like to lick provider's assholes, too. lol
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^i just regurgitated a little.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Usually you can plan the choreography so that this doesn't happen, either going back into your mouth or her's going back into her mouth. You just have to think it through a bit.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    You guys never fail to make me feel normal.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    JS: you are completely straight-edge vanilla ... what in the world do you NOT feel normal about? Your kink level seems to be about 0.

That said, if NOT tasting your own cum is hypocritical, then I'm a hypocrite, man!
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    OK I'm officially sorry I started this thread.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion