tuscl

Hey wildebeest boys, we're going to do to you hairless apes what our ancestors d

rickthelion
Straight outta tha NC, comin' atcha with an AK ready to steal your daughter. ROAR!!!
Recent work from hairless ape scientists:

www.oregonlive.com/living/index.ssf/2015…

I didn't need science to tell me that cats are the pinnacle of evolution. And within cats it goes lions, tigers, leopards, cheetahs, and then other cats. We badass lions are the pinnacle of the pinnacle.

And you hairless apes are going to learn that soon enough.

15 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Foque
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I am going to fart in your face and shit on your head dukey
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    You will smell ass for days
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    Foque you wildebeest boy! You and that asshole dentist aren't going to last long when I visit the states. You're going to see a lion wearing a suit pointing an AK in your direction. Then it'll be wildebeest time.
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    I may even invite shadowcat to come feast on your corpse. I'm a bit upset that he hasn't volunteered information regarding the best way to get blowjobs from female hairless apes but he's still a felid and we felids stick together. The hierarchy below cats goes:

cats > bears > dolphins and whales > dogs > antelope, including wildebeest > cows > monkeys > hairy apes > hairless apes
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Take some swimming lessons bitch
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Hairless apes dont lick their ass holes like pussy cats do ( emphasis on PUSSY). You must really like the taste of shit and hairballs
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Pussy cats always choking on balls...hair balls
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Go back to the Wizard of Oz and ask him for a brain also.....
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Get back to work lion dude and toss your own salad again
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Don't choke on a hairball while you are sucking on dick you dumb clueless feline
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Ain't nothing sadder than an outdoor cat that thinks he's an indoor cat
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Hairless apes dont lick their ass holes like pussy cats do ( emphasis on PUSSY). You must really like the taste of shit and hairballs"

Are you implying that the lion 4got2wipe? Brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I actually find the lion one of the funniest trolls I've ever read on the internet! I like the whole lion wearing a suit and carrying an AK! That stuff is silly as hell! It's brilliant!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion