tuscl

Watched a PL get busted for non-payment

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
At a dive sc a few weeks ago standing in the screened outside smoke area. There were about 4 dancers out there with me. Smoke area has a view to the front door of the dive sc.

Suddenly noticed a commotion at the entrance where the bouncers were talking to some very drunk fat dude. The cops drove up almost immediately. One of the ladies told me the drunk dude was refusing to pay for dances. Very drunk fat dude pulls out some cash but when the cop reaches out for it, drunk dude pulls it away and says something snarky to the cop. Cop had him cuffs within seconds. Drunk dude stood there crying.

The amusing part of this, when this dude was getting busted, the dancers watching with me from the smoke area were filled with glee laughing their fine asses off. Two were filming the encounter and said they would post it on Instagram.

Later, the bartender told me the busted drunk PL had money but just refused to pay. Apparently the amount of money in question was about 60 bucks. I was surprised they would call the cops over such a small amount of money but they did.

13 comments

• rh48hr
    9 years ago
    In today's society you can't act like an ass or you end up on social media because everybody videos first and asks questions later.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    He deserved everything he got. But did the girls get their dance money.

Guys like this are scum.

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    ugh being dumb enough to get arrested over $60? He's going to have to pay a lot more now...
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I've never seen it happen like that.

I have seen dancers hover over guy's as they withdrew money from ATMs. I don't know what's worse - the guy going into the VIP without cash on hand first, or the dancer standing so close to the PL she could see his PIN.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Funny
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @londonguy calm down white knight. What are you, a dancer in disguise?.....your not right?
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    @motorhead - I have seen PL's so drunk and stupid they give the card and PIN to the dancers and let them withdraw the money. Looked to me like there was an extra transaction of two while an accomplice rubbed up on the PL.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Standup cop. Enforcing the law, not judging the victims.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @Estafador: The guy *did* deserve what he got. It are you saying that thieves shouldn't be arrested? I'm guessing you'd sing a different tune if it was the stripper doing the stealing and not the PL.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    I posted about a similar experience that I witnessed back in January:

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

I am starting to believe that clubs are becoming more likely to call the cops than they used to be. I suspect that this is, in part, because they are becoming less likely to risk the liability involved in handling it themselves. With everything out there now (multiple issues PP had with its security dipshits, online video of bouncers in a club bathroom in MA beating a guy, over-all negative focus on clubs right now, everyone has video functions on their phones), I think that many clubs have become more cautious about when it is ok to lay hands on customers.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Juice got kicked out of Follies over an argument that started from a disagreement over $10.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Over $60? Wow! Talk about non-brilliant! Assuming she wasn't scamming him that seriously is stupid! I doubt it was a scam because I suspect the club would be reluctant to call the cops if there was reason to doubt the validity of the charge, but even if she was scamming giving attitude to cops is non-brilliant when you've just been accused of stealing services! Just pay the $60 and leave!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Shadowcat, is the $10 thing with Juice just another brilliant Juice mythology joke or do you know him IRL? Everybody talks about Juice being crazy but I thought just_the_nuts was Juice and just_the_nuts seems like a normal guy!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion