tuscl

OT: Joke time.

warhawks
Crazy Town USA
Sunday, August 16, 2015 10:08 AM
This makes perfect sense to me ... She was outside pulling weeds on a hot summer day when her husband walked up and asked her what they were having for dinner. Irritated by the thought of him sitting in the air conditioned house while she labored away on the weeds, she snapped, "I can't believe you're asking me about supper right now! Pretend I'm out of town, go inside and make dinner yourself!" So he went back in the house and fixed himself a big steak, potatoes, garlic bread, and a tall beer. His wife walked in just about the time he was finishing up and asked, "Where's my dinner?" "Huh? I thought you were out of town."

11 comments

• warhawks
    9 years ago
    And one more: A blonde makes a call . . . A blonde went into a world-wide message center to send a message to her mother overseas. When the man told her it would cost $300, she exclaimed: "I don't have any money, but I'd do ANYTHING to get a message to my mother." The man arched an eyebrow (as we would expect). "Anything?" he asked. "Yes, yes, anything" the blonde promised. "Well, then, just follow me," said the man as he walked towards the next room. The blonde did as she was told and followed the man. "Come in and close the door," the man ordered. She did. He then told her, "Now get on your knees." She did. "Now take down my zipper." She did. "Now go ahead . . . Take it out . . ." he told her. She reached in and grabbed it with both hands. Then paused. The man closed his eyes and whispered, "Well . . . Go ahead." The blonde slowly brought her mouth closer to it, and while holding it close to her lips, tentatively said . . . "Hello, Mom, can you hear me?"
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Hello, Mom, can you hear me?" Brilliant!
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    Good ones!
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Did you hear about the Scottish Godfather? He made offers nobody could understand
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    ∆∆ must have been a Glaswegian.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    ^^^ROFL !!!
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @OP that. was. HILARIOUS! Love it.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Your badge, show him your fucking BADGE!!" Brilliant! I wonder if that would work on the guy that pretends he's a lion! I bet he'd have an answer that involves wildebeest! ;)
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    The second just was just as funny @mikeya leave the jokes to warhawk buddy. good effort @Rech that one deserves a smile and a chuckle. Better show that badge officer.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    lol, Estafador, you're a joke critic?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion