tuscl

What's the most creative way you've tipped or been tipped?

Wednesday, June 30, 2004 7:17 AM
Obviously some creativity is limited by the local rules but I enjoy using creative ways to tip dancers. Here are some of the things I've done or do on occasion: - grass skirt - money shower - cascade money over a dancer - flip money like a dealing from a deck - tip 2's in clubs where it's not common - fold money into an X O X O pattern on the tip rail - Fold money into a --> pointing at me - Fold a bill into an oragami crane - Fold a bill into a paper airplane - Put a tip behind your ear for the dancer to grab - Put a tip in your mouth for a dancer to take with hers - Tip a dancer's hips - Shoot money through dancer's legs when she hangs herself like a basket off a dance pole Any other creative things you've done or seen?

3 comments

• DandyDan
    20 years ago
    At one of the clubs I used to visit, I would make a paper airplane and my favorite dancer would squash it with her boobs. It was a joke between the two of us. One time I did that, and then some of the other patrons copied me.
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    Shadowcat: I guess that's why they call you the Candy Man. Your post reminded me of when I once brought in a DVD for a dancer. I actually tipped it to her on stage under her garter. She danced the whole set with in strapped to her thigh, taking other tips around it and then later on she walked around the club with in still in there. Too funny!
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    Shadowcat: One of the things I enjoy about this board is that every now and then you can learn something or pick up a good idea. I remember a previous time when you mentioned the whole "candy man" persona. Shortly thereafter I happened to find out what the favorite treat of one of my favorite dancers is, and I started to bring some in for her as an added little tip when I paid for dances. Never got as big a smile and kiss on the cheek when I tipped just money as when I added a little 10 cent candy. Thanks for the idea.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion