tuscl

How much would you pay for this????

ButterMan
Indianapolis
Ok I need some input from you folks on this one. I already have an opinion on this, but I'm interested in what you think. I have a really hot stripper about 21, hayden panettiere look a like. (google her). She wants to do semi-OTC with me. She only wants to do dances and get her pussy ate. She claims that is as far as it will go. Would you pay for this and if so how much less than what normal OTC concist of? Seriously google hayden panettiere so you can understand the attraction.

27 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    She wants you to pay to go own on her but won't reciprocate? I wouldn't even have to think about that one. GTFO bitch.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I love eating pussy. I have done this already. But only with 9's and 10's

Sorry Shadowcat. I'm a PL. What can I do. :)
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    If it's only pussy eating, she should pay you.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    half the price of a bj.
  • StPaul101
    9 years ago
    Since it sounds like you will be doing this anyway and I agree Hayden is hot, what does her club charge for 1 hour VIP? Since its sounds like your getting something similar but with a DATY option. If she wants way more, pass.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Zero dude. Seriously. If I am not getting serviced as part of the OTC transaction then there is no transaction.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    maybe a 69?
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    She does favor Hayden so that at least puts her in a 9 category in my view. I'm thinking it may be my way in the door for some FS or at least a BJ but maybe that's my wishful thinking dick talking.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I love to DATY but even when I've done it itc I also got to finish myself.
    I think you need to renegotiate. Agree on the hotness of Hayden but I wouldn't want to pay to eat her out. I would not do this and would pay zero dollars.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    *** "I'm thinking it may be my way in the door for some FS or at least a BJ but maybe that's my wishful thinking dick talking." ***

Your little head is doing the thinking here. In my experience, if a stripper tells you that she is not going to have sex with you, then she is probably not going to have sex with you.

When I was civvie dating, I went down on girls to get things over the goal line, but commercial sex services are a different animal. If I were you, I would just pass. I see a lot of ways that this could go wrong, one of the more benign being that you walk out with full balls and an empty wallet.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    It's all about what you personally want. For me, in an OTC, I'm not interested in going down on her, and she has to make me cum, although I'm fine with HJ or BJ at lower cost than FS. But that's me. In one of the light extras clubs I go to, only about half the girls do extras, but all the girls will let a customer whip it out and jerk himself off. I don't see the appeal, but evidently lots and lots of customers do, so if a DATY plus self-service OTC sounds fun to you, then there's no reason not to do it. If it gets you going, you should do it even if the rest of us don't get it. Just don't overpay.

As Rick said, I would not count on this being a doorway to more. That said, I commonly negotiate for a BJ-only or HJ-only OTC (if I see the girl is nervous about OTCing), and at least 2/3 of the time, I end up fucking her, the rest of the time, I'm fine with my BJ or HJ at the right pricepoint. But that's a girl who was already amenable to BJs (hell, probably already amenable to FS), which is way different than someone who is basically telling you she won't touch your dick at all
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    What Rick said.

That said, I'd probably buy her dinner. Not at Morton's, but Steak 'n Shake would be appropriate.

After once or twice, if more wasn't forthcoming, I'd politely decline.

Almost this exact thing happened with the MILF I'm seeing occasionally. I went down on her in the club, hoping it would be reciprocated (a gamble, I know). It wasn't at that point, but it wasn't more than a month later, we were meeting OTC.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    It seems like what she offered is not what you had in mind – if you think you'll enjoy yourself based on her rules; then just pay the regular OTC rate – but if what you really want is something else; then IMO it's a bad idea/precedent to pay to not get what you want – you are the one paying/with-the-$$$ - letting the stripper make the rules when you are the one paying usually does not have good results – just an opinion.

It's possible that she will go further but that make take several OTC sessions w/ no guarantees.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    What world do we live in where the guy gets the girl off, but the guy pays for it?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Here’s what I’ do. Lots of people will disagree with my strategy. However, what I’m going to suggest is basically how I got my DS. So my advice is going to go beyond just the money cause this worked for me. And this girl has definite DS potential based upon the picture you posted. Plus, she’s a non-extras girl just like my DS so if you can get her you’re getting a low mileage pussy. So here’s what I’d do.

Agree to the date. I’d offer to take her someplace to a really nice dinner. Offer to go wherever she wants to, or else you choose. As for the money, I’d start with maybe $150 - $200 plus dinner and I’d go up from there if I had to. How high you go is up to you. However, don’t look at this as money that you are paying for the services she is offering. Because what she is offering itself is not worth a lot. Instead, you are making an investment in her. Like all risky investments, you might loose your investment or you might hit it big. However, you are only going to pay this once or twice unless things improve. So even if you lose, you won’t be out that much.

Have some drinks at dinner. Or even better, smoke some weed beforehand. You want her to be in a good mood and horny. Then make your “semi OTC” session all about her. Do everything you can to give her as much pleasure as you can within her limits. Ask her what turns her on. Tell her how badly you want to give her amazing orgasms. Do some research on how to perform oral sex on a woman (most guys go too hard too fast). And then do everything you can to pleasure her. If she can have multiple orgasms, go for that. Finger her if she will let you, and look for the G spot. Follow her body language and please her. And take your time. She’s so gorgeous that most guys would go too fast. Pleasuring a woman in the right way takes time to do it right.

When she’s had as many orgasms as you think are possible, snuggle her afterwards and be as kind and loving as you can. Then, you need to have a discussion with her. You could do this the first time, or you could have a second semi OTC session and have the discussion then. With my DS we had the discussion the first time. Tell her how much you enjoy doing this with her, and that you would love to keep doing it. However, its extraordinarily frustrating to you as a man to not have the same sexual release that you have given her. Then offer her more money than you are already paying her to do the same for you. Tell her it would be a regular thing for that amount of money if she’s interested in doing it.

The point is to show her that you are a respectful safe guy who will focus his energies upon her sexual pleasure, and she will make a bunch of money if she simply does the same for you. Like I said, it worked for me. No guarantees obviously, but I think its worth a shot. You can spread the legs of even non-extras girls if you pleasure them first along with a generous cash offer.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    I would only pay normal dance prices. Like 20 @ song max OTC or not. Just pay for what you get. Never pay for something you're never going to get.
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    I had a similar situation with bikini dancer a halle berry lookalike except younger with natural d tits.
    we had the price settled and when during our discussion I wanted to 100% confirm that we were on the same page, she balked at fs. she was thinking that she would just dance nude with contact and nothing else so as much as I wanted to see her nude and fondle her body, the no sex part ended the deal, I passed.

if I'm not getting fucked there's no reason to meet them otc.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Ranukam---> "What world do we live in where the guy gets the girl off, but the guy pays for it?"

Ran, to me the ONLY thing I care about is whether I'm going to enjoy it. And there are definitely guys who enjoy DATY. If I enjoyed DATY+self-service, I'd pay for it (though I'd pay less than for FS). Whether she gets off or not is immaterial, what matters is that I enjoy myself.

I don't think JS69's strategy is a bad one, especially if the girl is THAT hot, she agreed to a fair price, and OP has his eyes open going in that it very well may never lead to anything else. It's just hard to recommend doing something that seems to be so little fun for him, but hey, if he digs it, why not make an investment and see where it leads
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    tlkDo: What's the verdict? You going to pull the trigger?

By tuscl by-laws, now that you've asked our advice, if you go on the OTC, you have to report back on the action :)
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Yes i am going to pull the trigger...LOL We settled on 200. I'd normally offer her 300-400 max for the whole ball of wax, so we will see how it goes and if it leads to anything better in the future.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Good luck man!

We expect details, including how it tastes
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    If u can eat pussy well she will fuck you
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I think Jestrite50 and JohnSmith69 have basically the right idea. What it comes down to is that if the girl wants to be taken seriously as a pro, then she has to act like one.

So until her position changes, you don't pay her anything more than basic fees.

But on the other hand you can move towards civilianization anytime you want. You reject her pro offer because she is not acting like a pro. So if she wants to see you outside, do so in a civilian manner. If she goes for this, you'll quite quickly be fucking her for free.

I recently had something happen like this with an AMP girl. At their shop they stop short of FS. She was really good about everything else. She cums hard with FIV and DATY. But still no FS.

Now if I did civilianize her, I'd be banging her in my own bed, and off the clock, quite soon. But I still have other things going on in my life and so I am not going to be doing this yet.

So as I have to see her at the AMP and in pro mode, and as she is not acting like a pro, I've stopped seeing her.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I googled hayden panettiere. I don't understand the attraction. I would tell that bitch to kick rocks. SHe gets pleasure and YOU have to pay to give her pleasure. What kind of fucked up misandry world do we live in where you can't even get paid to pleasure a woman?
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Really estafador...LoL you are about the only guy I know that doesn't think Hayden Panettiere is hot. You just don't like blondes maybe? If you don't agree with paying her for just that that's understandable but come on man that girls hot
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    She looks like she could be a typical blond bimbo. With her "transaction" idea, I think she is. I would pass.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

The only way this would be an acceptable arrangement is if you were truly in love with this girl. Not just lusting over her.

Think about it. That's something you would do for your wife or girlfriend. Not some random stripper at a club.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion