Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

If you were a cop, would you really arrest these girls?

mikeya02

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I wonder what the hell they did.....

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Maybe he is trying to get a date by dropping charges

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

That's a promo photo from some bad girl teen movie - I think Selena Gomez starred in it, or it was some Disney twerp that looks like her.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

that is a lucky cop

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I've never seen strippers dress like that in a bikini bar. They look like off the rack bathing suits, not stripper attire!

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

They look innocent to me.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

"To protect and serve..."

Profile picture for likes2look
likes2look
•

"To stop and frisk..."

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement