Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Are there any limits

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

to the things that men will try to fuck?

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Brilliant question!

Simple answer: No! There are no limits to the things men will try to fuck!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

No.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Oops.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I don't think most men would try to fuck a blender.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Let me get this straight. Were the shower curtain rings on or off the rail when he assaulted them?

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Ok. I did a Google search and apparently shailynn is right. I can find no record of a man fucking a blender. A toaster was the closest I found.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Shocking!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement