tuscl

Best part of Manhattan strip clubs: The doorman

Tiburon
Every woman's local ATM while in da club? How else they paying for their Boob jobs?
Thursday, August 13, 2015 1:17 PM
Why is it no matter where in manhattan you go to for strip clubs (this doesn't include harlem btw) your best experience is with the doorman. I went to Cheetahs over in midtown and GOD DAMN, me and the door man had such a wonderful conversation. From weight lifting to cars to talk about life in general, I honestly didn't want to go in and just hang with the big burly doorman. I don't know why so many people on here make a fuss about the door men but they are a real delight. Plus nearly all of them don't really partake in divulging their money in strip clubs so maybe they have a different outlook on reality besides breasts and ass. Because man once I went back inside, the strippers were robotic and airy as shit. I been creeping along this website and discovered that you can get what you guys call extras, but the women are so evasive I don't see where some of you get it. I wound up for an hour chit-chatting with the door man and then 30 minutes or so in the manhattan strip before I'm gone. Am I missing something here?

10 comments

• metaldude
    9 years ago
    Manhattan and extras = $$$$$$$
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    What you're missing is that Manhattan strip clubs are awful. Nobody has shared any of those extras stories going to clubs in New York City. Try going elsewhere where the "door man" (called a bouncer out here in the real world) is not the attraction.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    If you like doormen you may want to try some gay bars down in the village.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    OP: "Best part of Manhattan strip clubs: The doorman" Sounds like something RickyBoy would say.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^ So you grease a bouncer, stroke a manager, and flirt with the doorman?
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    What does one do with the DJ?
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^ request a song to dance to
  • Tiburon
    9 years ago
    @JohnSmith That Rickdugun guy said that there are extras to be had in manhattan
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    There are extras to be had everywhere if you spend enough money. But even a DS is not worth paying NYC prices
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Ya gotta love NYC huh fellas :/
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion