tuscl

I want to add some reviews so that the trolls on here won't be so upset....

How do you review a club? Why are there so many sad fucks on here who get upset if a new person asks a question?...Are there ways to delete them from this forum? Hope so.

9 comments

• bang69
    9 years ago
    All you half to do. Is go to a club hang out for a while. Get some dances, chat with the staff, find out the drink prices & if they serve food, dance prices ie couch, table, & vip, when are they open, what is the cover charge, & what type of club it is. Ie Bikini bar, topless, nude. Extras club meaning. The strippers trade sex for money.

As far as deleting thing's from this forum. You half to contact founder. I hope this helps.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    You can ignore anyone you want. Next to a user's name in any discussion in which he or she has participated, there is an icon of a microphone with a line through it. Click that, and you'll never have to see them again.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @newreqs “Why are there so many sad fucks on here who get upset if a new person asks a question?”

“NEW” posters who ask question are understandable being ignorant and all but retarded trolls fixated on butt holes and saying things like “Stay Crispy, drac/Alucard!!!!”, well not so much dickhead

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    Talk about the troll calling the kettle black. (or should that be African American?...no wait, we already settled that.)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    To be fair newreqs you have been a bit aggressive toward people on here and that's in the non-brilliant category! I decided that I only wanted to post a review if I was on vacation and a few people have given me a hard time about not having reviews but most people have been absolutely brilliant!

Truth be told I'm no where near as strip club/stripper obsessed as most of the posters on TUSCL! No disrespect intended! We all have different hobbies and most people on here are super nice! I just find it a funny place to check in with periodically and hear the crazy stories! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    However, I am planning a New Orleans vacation shortly and I thank everybody who gave helpful suggestions! I'm currently planning to check out Penthouse and Temptations so I'll probably submit reviews for them! I'm also trying to decide if I can get away to Miami a little later and check those clubs out too! The New Orleans trip is to meet up with friends so it won't be 100% debauchery and strip clubs! Miami, if I can get away, will be! ;)
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Newregs it's not that surprising that people here are being asshole's to you. They probably feel like you are asking a lot of question's,looking for info, and not contributing to the site. Most of us here us the reviews to determine if we want to visit a club. Always some guys share info about particular dancers. If you never give a review a lot of guys are going to look at it as a whole lot of taking on your part and no giving.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I agree with DoctorPhil
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    4got2wipe: "Truth be told I'm no where near as strip club/stripper obsessed as most of the posters on TUSCL!"

*GASP!* Heathen! Break out the torches and pitchforks!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion