tuscl

Why not use your time wisely at a stripclub?

I mean instead of going in there and trying to talk a stripper into dating you or give you extras why not have her give you some advice about women. Women are women, it doesn't matter if a lady has a PHD and is a professor at Harvard or she works at the local Grocery store as a cashier. Most women have the same idea as to the way they want to be treated, spoken to or approached so why not get some advice from your favorite dancer. Have her give you some pointers on your relationship or just on what makes women tick or pisses them off. You leave the club with a good lapdance & you have gained some knowledge that will help you in the "realworld" to get the girl you really want.

2 comments

• SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Maybe the dancer, after giving you a few pointers, will introduce you to one of her "hot" friends, a non-dancer, looking to meet someone. Well, a guy can always (wet)dream
  • UFCfan
    20 years ago
    Jpac...I agree with you. I have been trying to do that very thing in my last couple of visits, and I have learned a thing or two already...good post.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion