tuscl

Problems OTC

Ch3ll
Arizona
Thursday, August 6, 2015 8:18 PM
Hey all I'm a newbie and this is a two part question. Have any had drama after OTC? Also, the only acronyms I know are OTC, ITC, and ATF. So if anybody knows a link or could share some of the common acronyms that'd be cool.

22 comments

• twentyfive
    9 years ago
    glossary at the bottom of the page
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Don't be coy, son! What kind of drama? The girls can get a bet more possessive, is that what you mean?
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Drama after OTC? Only if you try not to pay her.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Stripper OTC guide: 1. Don't tell her where you live 2. Don't let her see the car you drive 3. Don't let her know where you work 4. Don't give her your last name Add ons if you're married: 5. Don't give her your real phone number 6. If you can skate around it, avoid giving your real first name 7. Watch booking get a room with a credit card if your wife sees your credit card statements Do all those and you should be fairly safe
  • Ch3ll
    9 years ago
    Well, Ive broken a lot of the rules posted by shailynn. Newbie learning quick though I'll say that. The drama I'm facing is that this stripper wants to say she's late on her monthly, but when I'm like let me know your appointment via text since we just spoke on phone. Since that text its been two days and nothing from her. The other drama is after our first OTC she asks for $300 on some she need some help shit and I agree under the terms she pay me back, but that's yet to happen and she didn't even hit me up on the first arrangement where she would pay me some of the money. Unfortunately me thinking with my smaller head hit her up and some OTC went down again. As it stands I guess you could say the OTC wa free, but she got me for $300, the second OTC Im thinking is her trying to cop some "supposedly" abortion money. I've chalked the $300 up to a loss and her too if I never hear from her again cause I'm surely not hitting her up again.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    ^^^Classic newbie mistake. It has happened to almost all of us at some point in time or another. Remember, strippers are not normal women. They want to get the most money by doing as little as possible. It's typical SS. Almost all of them are like that. You're doing the right thing in not hitting her up again. Use this as a learning experience and move on. Remember to keep this rule etched in your head: With strippers, it is ALWAYS about the money.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    shailynn, it's easier than to just get divorced than to try yo follow all of those rules.
  • grand1511
    9 years ago
    Whoa, that's odd....loaning money to a stripper and not getting paid back.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    How have you not learned LDK? Shame on you, son.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    The two rules of strip clubbing. 1. Never loan money to a stripper. 2. If you nevertheless want to loan money to a stripper, see rule number 1.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    When a stripper has your money, it's hers, forever. Only a complete dope thinks he's "lending" money to a stripper. Stripclub Yoda sez: Give or don't give, there is no "lend" Don't worry, we're all complete dopes at some point in our lives or other; this just happened to be your time. Luckily, it was only $300; Lord knows I"ve experienced more expensive lessons! Take it as an object lesson, how easily she manipulated you, and be smarter for next time
  • saer
    9 years ago
    Wow. Yesterday, my ATF texted me and asked if I'd bring her a soft drink at her other job. I said "no" and something to the effect of not being her fucking servant. Lending her money is out of the question.
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    @gewings: Remember, strippers are not normal women. They want to get the most money by doing as little as possible. I must respectfully disagree. Strippers ARE NORMAL women. ALL Women want to get the most money by doing as little as possible. Remember to keep this rule etched in your head: With ALL WOMEN, it is ALWAYS about the money. LOL
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^only most. Not all.
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    ^might be true . . . I am still looking . . . strippers, wives, ex-wives, girlfriends, ex-girlfriends, sisters, even daughters . . . ok, maybe not mothers (or grandmothers) OK, I stand corrected.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ^^^ I found after I got a job even mothers too. Luv'ya mum
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    You are being played like a piano – she is using you and you are letting her – you are not her BF, father, brother, etc; it's not your responsibility to take care of all her needs and emergencies half of which are probably lies/false-emergencies just to hit you up for $$$. You can't give her $$$ just b/c she asks – b/c once you do it once; she'll ask 1000 times after that – her “emergencies/financial-needs” will NEVER end and may in-fact increase – the best way not to get caught up in this situation is not to start down that road and if you do then stop – you've been warned. As PT Barnum said - “there's a sucker born ever minute” - and it was your turn – you are not the first and won't be the last.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    @pensionking: I stand corrected LOL!
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Dancers cannot repay loans in cash but I've had success loaning them money and allowing them to pay me back with dances and extras and OTC get togethers. It has worked out very well in 95 % of the cases.
  • TheFword
    9 years ago
    Burner phones, blocked numbers.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Yea, post OTC drama is kind of a given when dealing with strippers. :) As others have said, the proper response to "I need money for X," is something on the order of "I'll get the room, meet me there for fun and fornication."
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Have you reviewed RickyBoy's The System? Best guide to OTC out there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion