tuscl

Best two-way contact clubs

Wednesday, July 14, 2004 4:11 AM
Okay gents, I know of only one club that allows two-way contact. Big Earl's Goldmine in Des Moines, IA. It is so much better than regular, "sit on your hands" or "keep hands on the armrests" clubs. Are there others? Anyone?

6 comments

• FONDL
    20 years ago
    Filly Corral Showbar in Smithton and Partners Tavern in Erie both have high contact laps. I especially like the former, it's a really nice club. But be careful when you go, it's not open every night of the week.
  • LAZER54
    20 years ago
    talk to page or dimond or strwberry or cristina
  • Dain
    20 years ago
    FONDL, where in Western PA?
  • LAZER54
    20 years ago
    Ummmm you guys should check out the clubs in portland. Sugar shack in paticular
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    There are several in the Philadelphia area with good 2-way contact: Club Risque in Bristol has excellent contact as do the two clubs frequently reviewed in nearby NJ and several places downtown. I've also been to high contact clubs in NE PA, western PA, Indiana, Providence RI, Baltimore, and Key West FL. High 2-way contact has become quite common in areas.
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    Ligitimate mutual contact (not talking about extras) is available in several parts of the country: Las Vegas, Parts of FL (Tampa, Daytona, Miami), and Rhode Island. I'm sure there are many others, but these are just the one's I've personally experienced.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion