tuscl

A warning to the gun toting TUSCLers if you decide to hunt lions

rickthelion
Straight outta tha NC, comin' atcha with an AK ready to steal your daughter. ROAR!!!
I'm not an Uncle Leo (lion equivalent to Uncle Tom) like that damn Cecil. I would have gone all wildebeest on that dentist's ass and if you cross me you'll get the wildebeest treatment too.

And know that I've figured out how to use a gun. I'm still a little clumsy but all I have to do is wing one of you hairless apes and while you're down on the ground crying like a pussy I'll go wildebeest on your ass.

6 comments

• rickthelion
    9 years ago
    Think about this: Cecil was a damn Uncle Leo. He let himself get radio collared. And he walked almost two days after that asshole dentist hit him with a crossbow.

I don't wear a radio collar. I'd go all wildebeest on any asshole that tried to collar me. I wear a suit. And I ate the ugly hairless ape tailor after he made it for me. Basically, I'm a badass.

If you hairless apes value your lives you better respect me. If you don't...

Wildebeest
  • deogol
    9 years ago
    :)
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I think we should buy every lion a gun, and then we'd all be safer. After all, that approach works really well in Chicago.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Lions, stand your ground!
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Rickthelion, did you just visit the Wizard of OZ?
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Maybe if we gave the Lions guns, they'd win more football games?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion