tuscl

PHILLY MONGERERS QUESTION

Wednesday, August 5, 2015 10:14 AM
Taking a business trip soon to the Philly area. Dont have much time so wanna get down to the point. I'm looking for a club with the best quality girls (white or black) that offers extras. Not looking for big girls (into the petite look). Anyone know what my best bet is in the Philly area?

6 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Your best bet would be go to a different city. I investigated Philly clubs for a trip there about six months ago, and the extras options for a non-regular from out of town were mediocre at best. But I'll let locals give you specifics.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I don't know Philly, but if you want extras, the black clubs are far more likely to provide girls who are willing to provide them than the upscale white/mixed clubs if you don't have any specific tips on where to go or what girls to ask.
  • MULANEY
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the info. I've been to a few upscale white clubs in the area but like you guys mentioned there were no extras on the menu. I've been scouring the reviews in the area up and down but hard to get a good consensus from the reviews on what is the right go to for the off menu specials.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    BTW, in case it wasn't a typo, there's only one "er" in "monger". Just like our counterparts aren't called "stripperers". Pardon me for nitpicking.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Read some of the reviews for Club Atlantis – it's a black club which apparent decent talent and extras. I don't have 1st hand knowledge but I keep up with reviews.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    You should look for my post about six months ago where several locals gave me intel. I don't have time to find it right now
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion