tuscl

Pittsburgh & Surrounding Extras

Friday, October 20, 2017 12:34 PM
Upcoming trip to Pittsburgh and would like to see some grade a pu$$y (aside from the penguins). I always thought i remembered reading Pittsburgh club reviews as a decently common extras city, but going back through them now it seems like the scene over there is mainly pg13. If anyone can point me in the right direction where i can find well toned spinner type extras, your mongering karma will undoubtedly put you in line for some good joojoo.

4 comments

• rh48hr
    7 years ago
    From my experience and reading reviews, you would need to drive a couple hours north to Erie for that type of experience. But there are mongers who are there more often than me to guide you.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    IDK much about the Pitt scene but here's a recent thread on the subject: [view link]
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    see sdraif's reviews for the greater PIT area: [view link] Not to derail the original thread... but IDK what to make of Eire. I'm assuming rh is only talking about the dives in Eire propper.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Grade A Pussy is not a norm in Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh is also not known for easy extras but they do sometimes happen. I would recommend Blush and Cheerleaders which are downtown. I would also recommend Filly Coral which is about 45 minutes from the downtown core. Don't make a special trip out there, but if you're out that way... rh48hr is referring to Erie because there's a club (dive) up that way called Partners Tavern which is/was 'ahem' very liberal, there was also another dive nearby (which name escapes me) that was similar. Haven't heard or been up that way for years so not sure if their old reputation still holds accurate today.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion