tuscl

Strip clubs out of business soon?

Mr_O
Florida
To late for many, but OK for future PLs.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/sex…

24 comments

• sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    When female robots become indistinguishable from regular females except no sexual diseases, no pregnancy worries, then strip clubs are in trouble if the robots don't cost too much. I have to wonder about the robots becoming more intelligent than humans who will be the master versus slave. Also to prevent theft in case of burglary, are you going to have an armed robot that looks like Clint Eastwood or Angela Joile who can shoot guns out of the hands. of any intruder? I might put Clint outside to keep people off the lawn and driveway. lol. I always dreamed f having large guns pop up out of the lawn and or a parked vehicle as a anti theft, anti vandal device with a Clint Eastwood voice or the terminator saying something and firing if an intruder doesn't back off. liability issues against dead vandals need To be solved ahead of time. If my robot shoots you dead, not laibel because you attacked or didn't listen to warning would solve it.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    The cartels will make sure that they make Robo-Hoes. and Robo-Pimps to collect the money
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I remember I once beefed up the AI so much in a game called Total Annihilation that you could not beat the AI if you left it alone longer than 10 or 15 mnutes. AI can be very tough. In my case, the beefed up AI built military units I had never seen before.

I might be worried if I had a female robot that was trained in combat martial arts, had several guns on standby, was a lot faster than me, then was also programmed for sex and looked like a hot female. hmmmm. Dream come true? lol. You would just need a stripper pole in your living room and she could blow you away in multiple ways.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    Fucking to dead perps. One hell of a segue.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    If the robot strippers actually had AI, it could get really scary. They would quickly become smart in the ways of stripping and their stripper shit would be terminally effective, emptying the wallets of every PL who walked into the club! Even worse, users of The System would be instantly recognized by their white 3-piece suits and terminated with EXTREME prejudice by Dougstertron bouncers. No, it's just a bad idea all around.
  • SuperDude
    9 years ago
    Mini-series "Humans" on AMC. The plot turns on robots acquiring human feelings and intelligence and forming an underground movement to free themselves from human control. Female robot submits to sexual approach of her human male owner. Another female robot, invested with a secret program giving her human feelings, attacks and kills her customer in a brothel and goes underground. Yeah, somebody is thinking about the future.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    R2D2 becomes R2Double D.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Having a bit of a Futurama flashback now, the episode with Lucy Liu robots attacking the city.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    The focus seems to be on "female" robots. If things are that advanced wouldn't there be robot PLs too?
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    What's the big deal? I was married to a robot for 30 years.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    What a pile of shite
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Strip clubs with no stripper shit? I bet most you PLs wouldn't even go anymore because you'd miss all the added drama that comes with a $100 bj or ldk session!
    Lol
  • 1989Maryjane
    9 years ago
    That is true shailynn
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    No, robots won't change anything, not for me. Flirtations and sex are primarily about bridging social gaps, gaps between people who come from different backgrounds and have different expectations and have a gender based propensity to view situations differently. Robots don't enter into this at all.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Robot strippers would see you come in the club and then send Arnold back in time to mug you when you took the cash out of the ATM machine.

I don't know. Why do we like fucking better than handjobs? Unless she's from Bangkok and has practiced a lot with ping-pong balls, a woman can do more with her hand than with her pussy. Don't need a condom. We like the idea of fucking better than the idea of a handjob. So we may always like the idea of an actual person more than a robot, no matter how person-like the robot is.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    ilbbaicnl,

Point is, if you CAN'T tell the difference, who's to know?
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    this is way too deep. if somone made robots sophisticated enough to have sex with us imagine what else they could do. maybe Ive watched the matrix too many times but i see human doom eventually if im fucking a robot one day.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    @ilbbaicnl is correct. Fembots don't have human cares and concerns, like over aging and life expectancy. The reason sex is fun is that it is with real people.

I would consider the use of Fembots to be just glorified masturbation. This subject of Fembots has been discussed at great length with my taking exception to the practices of Mr. LDK.

SJG
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    san_jose_guy,

You are following the same trap. You CAN tell the difference in emotions, but when they get to the point you can't, well...

shailynn,

Maybe this is all part of our evolution.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    A robot can be programmed to act like a human being. But to really be convincing, it would have to actually believe that it is a human being.

Your taking about a Blade Runner scenario. How do I know that I am not a robot?

I think we are all "programmed" in some way or another. But this is also why connecting with an other person is so important, as this is how we can start to explore the things which have shaped us.

SJG
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    san_jose_guy,

We are in the infancy of robotics. Who knows what the future brings? Just sayin'.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    How about robotic implants into human brains so that patrons could run RickyBoy's The System perfectly?
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    I rest my case! The Dougstertron is already at work.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Mr_O,

You are talking about carbon based A-Life's, which will probably have their genetic copyright holder's name written into their DNA.

Why would we want this?

And then, how much different is that from what we actually have today, given the way Capitalism works by overcoding?

Part of the fun of getting close to another person is that I learn more about myself.

If I were to start to think that I am a machine, or I guess if a robot were to recognize that it is a robot, that would be the onset of schizophrenia.

SJG

Terminal Identity
    http://www.amazon.com/Terminal-Identity-…

Anti-Oedipus
    http://www.amazon.com/Anti-Oedipus-Capit…

Stones, Washington 2013
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKOjhv2f…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion