tuscl

Ever wonder?

Mr_O
Florida
OK, white folks did some bad things to black folks many many years ago and black folks are very upset about that. That's a given.

Now I WONDER, how do black folks these days feel about the black folks that sold those said black folks to the white guys?

27 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... Now I WONDER, how do black folks these days feel about the black folks that sold those said black folks to the white guys ..."

That doesn't count
  • Mr_O
    4 years ago
    Papi_Chulo,

Isn't that strange how they can overlook something so fundamental to their "cause"? What is the REAL agenda??
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    There is extensive literature on the slave trade. What OP is hinting at however is that white hands are somehow cleaner due to African participation in the slave trade
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    My hands are clean in regard to slavery. I take less responsibility for what white people did back in the day than the black community does now for their current community.
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    I made the same point as @Icey in another thread but @Mr_Obsessive just won't shut up.
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    By the same logic, if @Mr_O is fucking 14-yr-old girls, it's not so bad if Ghislaine was the one herding the girls up in front of the high school.
  • Mr_O
    4 years ago
    IceyLoco,

No, you dumb ass! I hinted at nothing! I specifically mentioned how "they can overlook".
  • Mr_O
    4 years ago
    Sometimes times the stupidity of some other members here astound me. Can't even grasp irony.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    No one overlooks that fact.

What I can't fathom is racists defending slavery when most whites didn't own slaves and poor whites were no better off than black sharecroppers. But defending the economic elites coz theyre white is a common attribute of white privilege
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    OP: Help is just a phone call away 😛
    "In this satirical infomercial, the comedian and actress Niecy Nash plays the inventor of a new hotline, 1-844-WYT-FEAR. The video advertises a phone service for white people to call when they can’t cope with black people living their lives near them. The hotline is up and running, so give it a ring and spread the word. (Seriously.)

The actress says the phone line is designed to save white people “all the headaches of being filmed and outed as a racist douche.”
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Two words, Mr_O: "Revisionist History."
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    IceyLoco is just like the
    People at Noosecar when they found that rope in the garage. They’re looking for racism, even when nothing is there.
  • Mr_O
    4 years ago
    Meat72,

A waste of time trying to explain something to the INDOCTRINATED left! Just get a 5 lb. sledge hammer and wack yourself on the head.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    People on the left are simply mindless drones and they can fuck off and die before their fucked up definition of racism matters to me. So tired of the rioters and assholes being called protesters,
  • CC99
    4 years ago
    @Mr_O

The left has become a cult, breaking away from the doctrines of their cult will result in them being canceled even harder than they'd cancel us. Of course there's no room for rational thought.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I wonder alright, I wonder how you got internet access in the asylum.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Racists whining about racism. Progressives are just whiny little kids.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ you have become a troll and an extremely negative one you haven’t made a positive post in months I’m worried about your mental health too, friend
  • Mr_O
    4 years ago
    twentyfive,
    You seem to like the "^". Problem is, you should be using the "<" since in basically point to your photo.
  • Mr_O
    4 years ago
    "<"
  • Mr_O
    4 years ago
    Damn! I'll try this <
  • Mr_O
    4 years ago
    Well crap. stupid site won't display a less-than sign.
  • Mr_O
    4 years ago
    /
    \ Best I can do,
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ having an exchange of insults with a dimwit makes me feel bad so I think I’ll just go back to ignoring you
  • Mr_O
    4 years ago
    twentyfive,
    GREAT! No insults, just don't care for liars that ignore FACTS!
  • Mr_O
    4 years ago
    I hate to count my chickens before they hatch, but it seems I may have (see above) silenced another blowhard above on this board!
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    I wonder what it would have been like if I never started a shit truck business
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion