tuscl

Long Distance SS Advice?

seawa
Nevada
Monday, August 3, 2015 8:44 PM
Got hit with some SS yesterday. "Car payment is due in a few days, I'm so worried I'm going to lose my car. " She didn't ask for anything but was obviously hinting. I'd love to use this to my advantage but I probably won't be in town to see this girl for a few weeks. Any ideas on how I could work this even though I won't see her for a while? She's not pushing it at all but I just don't want to miss an opportunity.

20 comments

• jackslash
    9 years ago
    Send her a large check to cover the payment and to give her something extra. She will be truly grateful and will repay you with sex many weeks from now.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    ^^^Good advice. :)
  • seawa
    9 years ago
    Why didn't I think of that?
  • Zjz
    9 years ago
    If this is a regular of yours, a car payment of what? $300/$350? A one time donation may pay you a much larger benefits. Speaking from the times I have helped. If she is someone you want to be a regular girl, then test the waters and you will find out for only a car payment. Good luck.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Speaking from experience, nice guys finish last. Dead last. I've NEVER got back services for fronting a girl money. Ever. So a long time ago, I stopped being the "save a ho" PL. My advice is don't fall into the same trap.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Of course she isn't pushing it. Playing the "damsel in distress" card, she's expecting the white knight to show up on her doorstep. Course, she won't invite him any further either. Just tell her you don't have the cash, not after helping three other strippers with the car problems this week, and good luck in her future scams.
  • RossVa
    9 years ago
    One does not lose their car for being late on one payment. If her payment is due in a few days and you can't see her for a few weeks and you want to give her the money, tell her you will give it to her then. See what happens. She isn't going to lose her car over a payment a few weeks late.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ depends on how many payments she is behind
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    To to jackslash great super funny especially the many weeks from now best laugh I have had in a while
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Text her a hearty "good luck". I've never found that kind of desperation to be an opportunity. More often it's a sucker play.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    There is no such thing as an I.O.U on any level with gold diggers and hoes. If you feel like she's good enough to return your kindness then that is your personal call. Honestly it's otherwise a gift.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I'm not a OTC guy; but it is the general consensus that strippers are flaky even when you are paying them; once they have the cash; their flakiness often goes off the rails. Some guys will say give her the $$$ and she'll give you the cuchie at a later time (or even work out a deal of 2 OTCs for helping her w/ her “emergency”; etc) – I would think if they do follow thru with post-payment cuchie that it may be a less inspired performance since in *her* stripper mind she is not getting paid. Many will say it's bad to set a bad precedent – often times this sets the precedent for them to continuously use you as their emergency fund while them delivering less or not delivering at all.
  • seawa
    9 years ago
    Thanks for all the feedback. I haven't done OTC with this girl but that was the plan for my next visit. As of now I think playing it safe and ignoring her messages is best. They stopped around 10 last night. I don't want her to rely on me for money and I agree with most of you that I wouldn't get any return on investment when I do see her.
  • EarlTee
    9 years ago
    "Got hit with some SS yesterday." Answered your own question.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ LOL
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I don't think you should ignore her. That just makes you/us just as irresponsible as her/them. Nothing to be afraid of. I'd write back and say "I'm sorry about your car but I have a strict rule against loaning dancers money based upon my past experience. Nevertheless, I do hope to see you next time I'm in the club and spend some money on you." Or something like that. Or you could just go with Jack's original advice.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Yeah – I agree that you should text her back unless you don't intend on seeing her – but I'm not sure a logical explanation like JS proposed would work very well – IME women and logic don't often mix very well and w/ strippers IME there is no room or use for logic. The best way to deal w/ a bullshitter is to bullshit them – it may best to have some canned excuses in hand such as “my elderly sick mother is in hospice care of which I have to pay a large amount and thus I don't have the funds right now” - or something sad along those lines.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    If you like her, slap her 50 and express verbal sympathy
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Just ignore her texts when you are ready text her and just say you never saw her message or messages simple and sweet
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Text her a picture of your dick with the caption - “when your lips are around this; you get yo $$$” - women love romantic stuff like that :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion