tuscl

Would you buy a dance from this "woman" dancing at Platinum Plus Allentown?

martinb244
Florida
Sunday, August 2, 2015 7:45 PM
The woman in the very back of this video is still dancing at Platinum Plus in Allentown. All the women in this video have dances at PP Allentown at some point or another. The woman in the back still does. I saw her selling dances. Would you buy a dance from her?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeyXEHIM…

11 comments

• martinb244
    9 years ago
    She is the one behind the two blonde girls.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Holy crap! That was Chyna from WWF/WWE
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Fuck NO!!!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Pass.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    How far the mighty have fallen. One of the most recognizable entertainers in the world 15 years ago, relegated to stripping in Allentown, Pa.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I was a big wrestling fan back in the day, I remember Chyna with D Generation X, I agree with rh48hr, how far the mighty have fallen.

To answer your question, I wouldn't get a dance from her if she paid me.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    I feel like the dancer with the glasses is the only one where you can see enough of her full length to say how physically attractive she is. She looks like a 3 on a scale of 1 to 4 to me, but, ahem, hard to be sure about the house without seeing the back yard. If she offered me P4P for $250 and didn't seem flaky I'd be up for it. They all have nice faces.

Chyna's 45 now. I was a fan, wish her well. I seem to remember some stories that dancers can do really well in BYOB PA clubs just outside of Northern NJ (like Allentown). Dancers get the $$$ that custies normally have to blow on booze.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Pass on every one of them. No thanks.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Guess I have to reschedule my plans for clubbing in Allentown
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Without seeing her mugshot, I can't say for sure.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... She is the one behind the two blonde girls ...”

I'm normally not good w/ details so not sure what the OP meant – most of you just commented about Chyna; but per the above quote I think the OP was not referring to Chyna but the girl all the way in the back sorta closest to the door – IDK; the vid is a bit blurred; but that looks like a damn dude.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion