tuscl

Baltimore Block

Monday, July 19, 2004 8:18 PM
Some buddy's & I are headed to Baltimore in early Aug. We are looking for suggestions for the best clubs to vist in this order: 1-Contact (Hers & Mine) 2-Quality 3-Price Thanks.

4 comments

• ShotDisc
    20 years ago
    Congrats. this is one of the best threads here. good solid info. no bitching back and forth. makes me want to visit baltimore.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    I've always had pretty good contact at Choo Choo's, but then I used to be a regular. I guess it depends on the girl and how well you know her.
  • SQUID
    20 years ago
    Choo-choos isn't worth $13 cover and VERY low contact lap dances. The block is creepy and expensive. Manhatten(formerly wagonwheel) has titty play, $20 bikini and $30 topless laps. Make sure TARA is working the night you visit. Sweet, tattoo-free, hottie in her early 20s. She has magnificant natural tits.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    Avoid the Block, it's terrible unless you like really raunchy and unsafe. Go to Gentlemen's Gold Club if you like a really classy place, Wagon Wheel for best contact, or McDoogals for up close nudity and a fun neighborhood bar atmosphere. GGC is full bar, the other two are BYOB. GGC is the only one open during the day. GGC and Wagon Wheel are very close to each other so you could hit them both the same night if you wanted to. From downtown you could take a cab to GGC and WW but you'd need a car to get to McD. All 3 are fairly pricey for laps (around $30) and have an entrance fees (although GGC doesn't during the day.) WW is especially expensive because you have to buy a yearly membership. If you want a place that's cheap, head for Choo Choo's in Waldorf for $15 laps. No booze allowed there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion