tuscl

The only good thing about Hillary Clinton running for Presidebt

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
It'll be open season on Bill and Hillary sex jokes soon..

http://dailym.ai/1VRk70i

8 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Hillary would not be good for creating jobs. The only one she ever had, she outsourced to Monica Lewinski. :)
  • Toomuchcover
    9 years ago
    Hilla the Hun- priceless!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shit
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    Her campaign slogan, "I can't cause an "O", but I am not as bad as "O"!"
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I like her other slogan, What Does it Matter?
    Her terrible economic plans, well what does it matter?
    Don't trust her? Well what does it matter?

Don't think it matters if you vote for people who don't understand job creation and economics? Well then I guess it doesn't matter to you if the economy doesn't improve much or you lose your job or costs for everything go up. You can keep our doctor. Your health plan will not cost more. Obama lies. Hillary says what does it matter?
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    All politicians are only interested on on thing and that is what they see in the mirror each morning. What we need is citizen statesmen not a politicians and term limits. The difference between citizen a statesman and a career politician is the citizen is there because he is needed the career politician is there because he desperately wants power without working or producing anything to gain respect and therefore power. No government pensions for anyone (except maybe LE and Military) until 65 like the rest of us that work for a living!!
    Hillary has a face that only she could love and a personality even a dog could not tolerate. What I cannot believe is how people are still taken in by the facade she puts up. At least Evita Peron was pretty and men were taken in by that while she had them murdered. How does Hillary pull that off, I have seen dog's asses that are more pleasant to look at than her ( that comparison is and insult to dog everywhere). She is a cold blooded sociopath.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I agree tired about politicians in general. Only the rich are able to get elected in this country. A typical middle class person doesn't stand a chance with all the costs to get recognized and the costs to get on ballots to get noticed and to be in the public spotlight in a positive way. It takes millions of dollars to even have a chance at any high political office in the US. In effect we are limiting ourselves to career politicians, millionaires, and billionaires for president of the US. not the best pool to choose from in my opinion.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    Tiredtraveler,

That was the intent of the framers. Congress ran a couple of months, then they went back home to their normal work.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion