Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Financial: Is It Just Me?

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Every time I read anything related to the stock market or international markets why do I immediately think of WWDS? "What Would Dougster Say?"

Or is it just me?

Every time I drive by a KFC I think of Juice and a bucket of chicken?

Replies (25)Latest

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

It's just you.

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

Yup. Just you.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Whenever is see a McDonalds shitter, I wonder if Crazy Joe has been in there....

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

It's just you.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Get a life or hang with Shadow.

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

Yeah, it's just you.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

The only time I think of trolls is when I am on this board.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Nothing but love for you Scat.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

another vote for just you

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

When I think of football season I think of GoVikings.

I used to think of gatorfan but he is MIA


GV Minnesota might be good this year. (Unfortunately lol) AP is fresh and Teddy Bridgewater might be the real deal.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

When I think of football season I think of GoVikings.

I used to think of gatorfan but he is MIA


GV Minnesota might be good this year. (Unfortunately lol) AP is fresh and Teddy Bridgewater might be the real deal.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Moto on the pipe again.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

motor,

i agree with you totally. and usually, i'm pessimistic about the vikings. but right now, i'm optimistic. i feel like we've put together a good group of guys on both sides of the ball.

i'll be surprised if we don't finish second or better in our division

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

No it isn't just you. When presented with financial news, I do wonder what Dougster would say about it, and I often have posted the matters. But I don't want to start a thread of my own for such things, I just append it to one of his. Having been on TUSCL for a year now, my own thoughts are influenced by the personalities.

SJG sites.google.com

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Taking investment advice from an Internet troll is akin to asking for medical advice from the residents of a group home for the severely impaired. ;)

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Yes, I agree with you. But I don't agree with the message Dougster is putting out, that of speculative investment. Its all greed, fear, and ignorance. But I still find him interesting to talk to about financial matters. I wish he would also talk about strip clubs and mongering.

I don't at all go along with his trolling. I wish he would stop.

SJG sites.google.com

Alvin Lee, 10 Years After youtube.com

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

I wish RickyBoy would comment more on financial matters, because it pays to listen closely to his advice - and then do the opposite!

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Damn I didn't think people would take me so literally.

Every time I read an article or its announced that the Dow had a big day, I just laugh and think they'll be a post on here the next day by Dougster saying "I told you so!!!" Lol

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

I think the S&P is going to take a break from making new highs for a bit. This China shit is serious! Was Fun while it lasted.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

CHAD!

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Yep it's gonna make the U.S. Dotcom look like a flash in the pan!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

My take on the market is a graphic using stripper titties and their effect on the boner charts

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Who else bought CHAD?

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

There! Talked about finance at nukey's special request. :-)

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Just you

I got the markets figured out. It's going up or down.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement