tuscl

Tell us about your ATF (Looks, Nationality, type of Club)

Tuesday, July 27, 2004 9:49 AM
Well I don't have just one ATF but several. The first one was a African American girl named Ebony(her real name was renay) She worked at a Bikini Club. she was about 5'3 and a little overweight about 150lbs but it was in the right places. We didn't see eye to eye at first because she seemed to get mad when I wouldn't get a dance from her. I got my first dance from her one night when she was about the best looking girl there and it was the bomb. She turned a $10dollar tabledance into a lapdance which was better than some I have gotten for 20 or 30bucks. SHe also had the most sexiest ass I ever seen. She could make it pop up and down which always turns me on. Anyway she eventually left the club because she got married. I won't go into detail about my others because I don't want to may a long post I will just give a description of them. Ginger: Blonde about 5'6 140lbs blue eyes. She wasn't even a dancer but a shot girl. I enjoyed getting a shot from her than getting a table dance from the other girls. Jemalee about 5'2 120lbs of Turkish decent(bikini Club). Savannah Hungarian about 5'4 130lbs long dark curly hair(all Nude club). As you can see the race issues does not matter to me. I love all sexy woman of any color. It's a shame I can't find women like this now when I go to a club. They might have the looks but don't have the personality to match.

5 comments

• wesley
    20 years ago
    I would second the previous poster's comment about the girl at Showtime in Nashville, but I believe he means RayAnne. Started her career as Sarah, then went to the name Leslie. I saw her off and on for over 15 years and still really miss her when I go by there. She was beautiful and a lot of fun. Heard she's married again and out of the business.
  • ShotDisc
    20 years ago
    have had a couple. Jules (real name Julie), an older girl at 24K in Atlanta. Long brown hair, gorgeous natural 36d tits, great body. turned out to be a good friend. has since retired. i miss her. Raven at Sammys in Birmingham. One of the few truly gorgeous girls dancing anywhere. She is model material. a really friendly girl. Long ago, a girl named Bobbi at the Diamond Club in Atlanta. voluptuous. beautiful face, super boobs Raylene at Showtime in Nashville. Good looking blonde with great tits. not shy about giving the extras.
  • DandyDan
    20 years ago
    I have had several ATF's, but my number 1 ATF was a redhead who generally wore a white or zebra-striped outfit, complete with white boots, had a gorgeous pair of 34 D's, and was generally the life of the party. I can't remember precisely, but I think she retired to become a nurse after she got her degree.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    My #1 ATF has a smile that lights up a room and a personality to match, just a ton of fun to be with. About average height and nice all-natural figure with sort of a cute little girl look. One smile from her and I was hooked. Still am. She no longer dances but she's still my closest friend.
  • Mikeybush
    20 years ago
    Veronica (the one from a few years ago not the current one)from the Glass Slipper in Boston. Beautiful personality beautiful body, brilliant, in law school in California now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion