tuscl

What the fuck ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Wednesday, July 22, 2015 6:03 PM
Was bored and looking thru SW for some laughs. A dancer posted a thread abut getting a particular type of tattoo but she said other people told her not to get it b/c the particular one she wanted was a “"thot tattoo"” - I thought that was a typo; but apparently “thot” is a slang term meaning a “hoe” (per urban dictionary) - anyone ever heard of the slang term “thot”? BTW – below is the SW thread in case you're bored: So I have wanted this tattoo for a LONG time its a cheetah print tattoo going down my thigh similar to jhonni blazes tattoo. But now iv been told by many that its a "thot tattoo" and I'm "living up to the the stripper stereotype" what do you think about the tattoo and what other tattoos do you think are "stripper tattoos" [view link]

13 comments

• EarlTee
    9 years ago
    I thot that was a typo too.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ LOL
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    "Thot" means That Hoe Over There.
  • alcrutch
    9 years ago
    Thot meaning "These Hoes Out There". it somehow got transformed into a noun. people have been using it for a while now like the past year or two
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Thot I saw a pussy...tat.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ you thots know your shit ;)
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I was thinking it was a typo for twat. Hmmm, cheetah spot tattoo. Nope, NEEEEEEEEVER seen that on a stripper before. Maybe she should go out on a limb and get some random star tattoos while she's at it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Being a dancer is so complex – they really have to hassle w/ such big issues.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ lets see.... Hmmm I'm a stripper and here's what is one my mind: "what type of tattoo should I get this week? Should I get it on my neck or behind my ear?" "I have $20 extra dollars, should I buy a sack of weed, give it to my boyfriend, or find another $20 and buy a video game for my kid?" "I've been sitting here at work for 3 hours without selling any lapdances and now I just got off my stage rotation and I just made $7. Should I go talk to that PL over there that tipped me $5 of the $7 I just made, or should I just sit in the corner and chat with my friends while I check my facebook page for the 23rd time tonight?"
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ Brilliant :)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I think I thot tats are a great idea. It could greatly simply shopping for take out. However somebody should publish a list of tats and their meanings to simplify matters for horny PLs. I want the girls with the tats that mean full GFE with DFK, BBBJ, and CIM.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Thot I saw a pussy...tat." Brilliant!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    That's actually one of the few tattoos that I don't like. Just doesn't appeal to me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion