tuscl

Take off, it's the beauty way to go

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
A recent post from one of our favorite members got me thinking: how easy would it be for an American stripper to bug out to Canada? Seems like it would not be that hard in places like Northern New England or west of Minnesota where there's no river on the border to hike across. You'd probably have to work at a seedier club and have a seedy landlord who would take cash no questions asked. But Canada has the rep that, while you have to watch your stuff just as much as in the US, violence is much less of a worry. What about fake Canadian ID. If, before crossing, you got a reference from the guys standing in front of Home Depot, would the person they sent you to likely know how to make fake Canadian ID as well as US? Or should you wait till you're over the border to try to get fake ID? Then again, if you're going to have to live on the low down, maybe it's just easier to do it in the US.

2 comments

• PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Um, actually North Dakota and South Dakota are west of Minnesota, and the Red River is the boundary between North Dakota and Minnesota. But I've heard of people strolling across the border between North Dakota and Manitoba, as well as canoeing across the International Boundary Waters area in the northern area of Minnesota.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Once winter comes, I'm leaving Detroit and fleeing south of the border to Canada.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion