Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Visa and Mastercard drop Backpage

440viking
440viking103461

FUCK IT!

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Note that the sheriff of liberal corrupt Cook County Illinois is behind these credit card companies refusing to do business with Backpage. Please note that said sheriff is a democrat. Will this shut up the libs that always claim that only conservatives are anti sex? I doubt it but the rebuttle to their argument is in this article.

Replies (4)

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

I didn't even know visa was sponsering backpage.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Neither did I?

Profile picture for grinddawg
grinddawg
•

They aren't sponsoring Backpage, but they were processing advertising payments.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

In Cook Cty, ALL government employees are Democrats. It doesn't mean they're liberals.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement