tuscl

She used me for the sex

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
I rarely never take a girl out who is over 30, nevermind 40. But last night I crossed the 40 threshold with a girl who was easily the hottest dancer in the club. Lush, soft and slightly curvy in all the right places, yet she was in great shape. I had spoken with her a few times before, but it was not until last night that I learned how old she is. I also struck out with her previously on the OTC front and she had a rep for being one of the girls who didn't do that.

Well, last night she was pissed at her long time live-in boyfriend for a variety of things. She spent most of our time ITC bitching about what he wouldn't and couldn't do, from decent sex to a host of other shit. She made it clear that she was dumping him. The nice off shoot to this is that it was giving her a new perspective on accepting my previously made OTC offers. After a little careful negotiation, and after repeated requests for my assurances hat nobody would ever hear about it from me, off we went.

All I have to say is holy shit. She looked even better fully undressed and she wasn't shy about getting hers too, which she did multiple times. The best part, though, was after round 1. I assumed that it was over and even paid her, but she had other ideas. I don't think I ever fucked, or got fucked by, a stripper like that. Despite the fact that it was late and I had been drinking, she made damn sure that I was ready for round 2 and then we fucked like champs. I was in that hotel room with her for well over an hour, even though she could have left much earlier with a job already well done. She was obviously on a mission and that girl made sure to get everything she could out of it.

I ought to send a thank you letter to her soon-to-be-ex boyfriend for pissing her off so much, lol.

12 comments

• rickdugan
    9 years ago
    The opening should say "rarely ever."
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    The boyfriends stupidity is your gain.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I've had some great experiences with strippers that were pissed at their husbands or boy friends.

I remember one that I had been getting some pretty high mileage lap dances from crying on my shoulder. " I think my BF(married with kids) only comes around when he wants to fuck me. Do you think I am right?" To myself "Duh". So we go back to the semi private lap dance room and she proceeds to take my cock bareback before I can even say no, we need a condom. All for the cost of 4 dances. NO. It was not Gwen. :)
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Luck of the draw. Timing can be everything. You were in the right place at the right time.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Congrats. You fucked a female instead of greasing a bouncer
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    That's not actually getting used for sex. I have been used for sex. When the girl reached climax. She pushed off me. Took a few minutes to gain her composure, said thanks and left me to my own devices for a nut. That's getting used for sex. Your story was getting used for revenge.
  • MrBater2010
    9 years ago
    And ya'll are bitchin?
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    So what's The System's success rate now? 36%?
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    35.5% up a whole 50 basis points, buy now!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I saw The System being sold on QVC the other night.

It came on right after the just_the_nuts grill.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Funny how ricky thinks it is so terrible to have sex with females
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    It's called the "on the rebound" system Rick. Congrats.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion