tuscl

Plus Size (BBW) Strip Club

Sunday, July 19, 2015 6:54 PM
I am getting ready to open a plus size only strip club and wanted to know how many BBW could I get to come and do a private party to get the name out?

31 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Depends on the load-baring capacity of the establishment where you will be holding the meet-and-greet.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Seriously – it's a big world and lots of different tastes – i.e. the plus-size market is probably well under-served and it may be a successful niche. However – hope the emphasis is on the beautiful part and not the big part – i.e. hire them b/c they are beautiful and big; not b/c they are big and ….
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    You can try advertising on local alternative newspapers and even on [view link] (many SCs do this). You can also put the word out on [view link] (site for dancers) – I would imagine they are lots of women that want to strip but are not hired b/c “they have too much to offer”.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Just keep the girls off the balconies
  • PlussizeThickMadame
    9 years ago
    that makes sense.... They would have to be beautiful and classy.. lady like and have a sex appeal... Cant be shy and they have to be comfortable with themselves... Thanks Love... @Papi_Chulo
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    BTW – this is a site made up mostly of custies – if you are looking for dancers not many on here. But you can add the club to TUSCL (it's free) once you open it and try to drum up some biz that way.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    What city are you planning to open your club in?
  • PlussizeThickMadame
    9 years ago
    In Charlotte NC
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Charlotte clubs are low-mileage – why many serious club-goers in the area don't club there and rather travel to SC or even Atlanta. But - it is what it is - best of luck.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Well, you definitely won't have a shortage of product in the South...is this for AA customers? And why not some place like Gastonia or Rock Hill? I just don't see the Charlotte financial types rolling in to see plus sized beauties with out some plus sized extras.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    well at least you shouldnt have any competition.
  • PlussizeThickMadame
    9 years ago
    Im new to this but what is AA customers mean?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    AA = African American. I think GAGA was kidding around implying that black guys like big girls and thus that would be the majority of your clientele.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    African American (Black)
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    As always papi, you get my humor
  • PlussizeThickMadame
    9 years ago
    But that isnt true there are hispanic and whites that like bbw and plus size women too
  • PlussizeThickMadame
    9 years ago
    but i get it though....lol lol
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I smell troll!
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    shadowcat, Troll?
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    Sorry, new here, and nothing in the glossary.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    i wonder how many new troll accounts can be created in a single month?
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    This seems like a heavy discussion
  • PlussizeThickMadame
    9 years ago
    What the heck is a troll?
  • EarlTee
    9 years ago
    For those of you who are new not only to TUSCL but also to the Interwebs in general, here's a useful site: [view link]
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    How on earth can you be on the Internet and not know what a troll is? I smell troll
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    There are quite a few BBW camgirls on SW so you might want to hire them, assuming you'll pay to party. I know some guys like this but not sure if there's enough of them to be successful. There was a club 30 minutes from me that specialized in this but they're not around now.
  • PlussizeThickMadame
    9 years ago
    (thanks former_stripper what is SW) I would get offended because people thinking about a troll but however I will keep a positive attitude on this because BBW are people too and they deserve to be appreciated because of their inner beauty as well as outer beauty... So your opinions about whatever Im being a troll or not is IRREVELANT... thanks to the idiots that said that... Look that word up in your urbandictionary!!!!!!
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Good luck. I knew one guy in college that liked his women big. There might be enough customers in the Charlotte area. I don't know. Plenty of big people around here that's for sure. Some people do market surveys to get an idea of market interest before spending a lot of money on a business idea.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Yup. There are guys that like bigger women. Just not sure if an entire club will make it. Too much of a niche market. Just work in a regular club. They'll find you. It's not like you can hide very well.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion