tuscl

DoctorPhil (aka Dougster) revealed by Zippy's Crucible o' Troof(TM)

zipman68
the speed force!
Saturday, July 18, 2015 4:59 AM
Since coming back and deploying my ingenious system for troll identification (aka "Zippy's Crucible o' Troof(TM)", patent pending) Dougsta has revealed himself to be none other than DoctorPhil! TUSCL has long had a troll problem. The first step to solving any problem is identifying the nature of said problem. Although I suspected linkages among some of the uber-hostile anti-zippy/anti-juice forces, I did not suspect Dougsta's involvement. He seemed a harmless (albeit somewhat homophobic) wackjob with an extreme hard-on for RickyDuganDude, steve-dude, Jestah-somethin'-or-other, and Txtittyfan! But that homophobia was his downfall!!! The DoctorPhil character expressed said homophobia in spades, rephrasing any statements 'bout the ol' brown-eye in ways that indulged his twisted desires. Case and point -- I make some mild jokes (ones that amuse almost all TUSCL readers) about sodomizing strippers with KFC drumsticks. What does DoctorPhil morph that into? His own fantasy about shoving an entire bucket o' KFC up his asswhole! Oh, posts from both Dougsta and his alter ego TooStupidToBeADoctorPhil will sputter denials. But search yo' hearts! You know it to be true!

8 comments

• zipman68
    9 years ago
    Don't believe me? [view link] Have you ever read a more Dougsta-esque post? Dougsta, you twisted lil' cruller, you had the people fooled...'til you stumbled into "Zippy's crucible o' Troof(TM)"
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    It probably is dougster. Also doctorphil has zero reviews, another sign of a troll account. How many other troll accounts are actually dougster?!
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    I put that troll on ignore a long time ago. Its great never seeing any of his garbage. If it is Dougster its not really all that surprising. Some serious passive aggressive behavior there.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I just put the angry the angry guy, which is what I call DoctorPhil, on ignore! I don't need that negativity in my life! Negativity = non brilliant! ;) I don't think the angry guy is Dougster! Dougster is fixated on rickdugan who I also find to be a bit of a d-bag! But now I know why he calls me zipperhead! I presume zipman68 is a rival of the angry guy and that's why there is all the pointless drama! I thought zipperhead was the angry guy's name for Juice, but Juice is just_the_nuts! Hard to tell the players without a scorecard!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Also doctorphil has zero reviews, another sign of a troll account." I've been holding off because I don't want to review around my home town! Not sure if you consider me a troll, but the exclamation points and use of "brilliant" is a joke! The scatological humor is real though! I'll probably review on my next vacation! Truth be told I mostly like reading the crazy stories! They're brilliant! ;)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Makes sense that they are one in the same. Probably won't hear much from Phil now that he's been outed.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Way to go Zip, you've joined the great troll hunters, like Bonedbrother,Troll Defense and slaux pas
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    4got2wipe, I don't know what you are truth be told. But you're use of the word brilliant and exclamation points makes you brilliant! Lots of people on here take the trolls too serious and don't find the humor in the trolls. W\o them tuscl would be a lot more boring. Just embrace the trolls for what they are.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion