Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

No matter how you cut it, Rupert Darwin is non-brilliant! :(

4got2wipe

In a brilliant place!

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I was a bit dubious of the story on the guy who had a revenge plan on an alligator involving "gator rape"! So I looked it up in Snopes!

So it isn't true! Brilliant! But it is still fucked up because the guy in the pictures is a child molester that had sex with a peacock!

So, sex with a peacock versus sex with an alligator! Which is less brilliant?

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

I forgot to mention that his name isn't Rupert Darwin, it's David Beckmann! And the double not brilliant thing about this is that the peacock died!

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Alligators all over Florida can now feel a little safer.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

And peacocks can feel a bit more scared! After all, the guy did rape a peacock to death and that's pretty non-brilliant!

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

So the guy in the picture really fucked a peacock to death. I think that might be worse than the fake alligator story.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I knew it was a hoax but I enjoyed watching the comments. :)

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"I knew it was a hoax but I enjoyed watching the comments. :)"

On the other hand, it's weird that the guy really did rape a peacock to death! A pretty non-brilliant guy!

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

Don't you believe this internet propaganda! Alligators better be looking over their shoulders cuz there is a red neck with his dick out looking to penetrate some gator poon! Oh wait, are we talking about alligators or strippers?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Good find 4got2wipe... that is funny. Does peacock fucker beat a chicken fucker

S
Supremeruler
•

Lol. The alligator wasn't gonna get raped anyway.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement