tuscl

No matter how you cut it, Rupert Darwin is non-brilliant! :(

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
I was a bit dubious of the story on the guy who had a revenge plan on an alligator involving "gator rape"! So I looked it up in Snopes!

http://m.snopes.com/man-arrested-for-all…

So it isn't true! Brilliant! But it is still fucked up because the guy in the pictures is a child molester that had sex with a peacock!

So, sex with a peacock versus sex with an alligator! Which is less brilliant?

9 comments

• 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I forgot to mention that his name isn't Rupert Darwin, it's David Beckmann! And the double not brilliant thing about this is that the peacock died!
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Alligators all over Florida can now feel a little safer.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    And peacocks can feel a bit more scared! After all, the guy did rape a peacock to death and that's pretty non-brilliant!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    So the guy in the picture really fucked a peacock to death. I think that might be worse than the fake alligator story.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I knew it was a hoax but I enjoyed watching the comments. :)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "I knew it was a hoax but I enjoyed watching the comments. :)"

On the other hand, it's weird that the guy really did rape a peacock to death! A pretty non-brilliant guy!
  • deogol
    9 years ago
    Don't you believe this internet propaganda! Alligators better be looking over their shoulders cuz there is a red neck with his dick out looking to penetrate some gator poon! Oh wait, are we talking about alligators or strippers?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Good find 4got2wipe... that is funny. Does peacock fucker beat a chicken fucker
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Lol. The alligator wasn't gonna get raped anyway.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion