tuscl

Options in SF?

luv_women
North Carolina
Reading the reviews, it sounds like clubs in San Francisco aren't worth the effort. Might try an amp instead. Any suggestions?

8 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    seriously, you want an AMP in the SF area? Are you also into Mexican bar table dancing? Do you need your car washed? Do you romance the AMP girls and refuse to pay them for sex? Do you drink gravy from a bowl? Is your main goal (never met) to kiss the Asian girls?

If so, you're in for a treat. I summon my troll from San Jose to pontificate.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I don't know anything about AMPs, lots of guys love them around here. For a number of reasons, totally uninteresting to me.

I do know about FBSM -- our FBSM girls are the most brilliant innovators going. FBSM costs more than an AMP, for less sex (FS vs HE), but the FBSM here is the best in the country, hands-down, and depending on how adventurous you are, you can get everything from showering with the girl before & after, body slides, nuru, domination, edging/klixxon, etc. etc. with your FBSM.

Strip club wise, it depends on your definition of "worth the effort". I have a crazy amount of fun here, but my typical model is for me and my buddies to get drunk with the girls ITC (in the no-extras, alcohol-serving clubs), and then go OTC for sex. If you like that model, it can be pretty great. If it's extras ITC you're after, there's basically 2 clubs worth your time, and it will be expensive.

My buddies and I hit the alcohol clubs earlier this week. We found some good girls (okay, by "found", I mean, we knew them already), got shitfaced drunk with them, my girl went completely above-and-beyond in the VIP, and one of my buddies and I arranged for a joint OTC (we'll all have dinner & drinks together, go SCing together, then adjourn to separate rooms for the sexing). For me, personally, I love this 100x more than: go to the club alone, get 15 minutes of sex, go home, but obviously, everyone has their own thing.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    "domination, edging/klixxon, etc. etc. with your FBSM."

Sounds like sex with a Klingon.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I always had you pegged for a Klingon-fucker

:)
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    OK. What is FBSM?
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    FBSM = Full Body Sensual Massage ... or "bodyrub" and handjob, taken to high art (if you pick the right girl)
  • luv_women
    9 years ago
    Great info subraman. This kind of knowledge sharing that makes tuscl so useful. And in keeping with the reference to Klingon sex, after finding a fbsm, I'm going to look for a nuclear wessel.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I love AMPs, and they have been a big influence on my life.

Best place to get free info about them is rubmaps. As a free member you can read the old reviews. But use advanced search and set up the highest level of sex acts search you can. Advanced search goes though the reviews you are not allowed to read. You can also search in a radius from a zip code.

http://www.rubmaps.com/

But how much you like them might depend on how experienced you are with Asian women. Only one way to learn.

In San Francisco the AMPs are great because they have zero fear of LE.

In most places they do FS, no problem. But in more regulated places like South Bay they are concerned about what it looks like to someone who might happen to walk in. So often they keep the manner of dress and demeanor very conservative.

I don't like this.

But in San Francisco, they don't care what I looks like. So they look and act slutty. I love this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dC8MF4q…

So since they come across as so slutty, they are used to being treated as such, and it is a lot more fun. It is much easier to turn it into a GFE session in San Francisco than in South Bay.

My recent favorite was this one I called L/J, and she wore stripper shoes and extreme make up and really slutty outfits. She was lots of fun. But I think she was coming from San Francisco and she probably went back there.

Just don't talk to them like you are seeing them as prostitutes. Threat them the same way you would a civilian.

Also the minimum standard for looks and dolling up are lower in AMPs than in SC's. But you can still find some which are stripper grade. But what this means is that you just have to be prepared to window shop. They try not to let you talk to them too much in the front room. But if you are clever, and especially in San Francisco, you can find ways to make it go the way you want. I always have something ready to say to the girl when I first see her, to see what she says. I also usually do not session when I first see her, I make an excuse and get her name and promise to come back.

AMPs don't let you fraternize freely before hand, as you often can in SC's. So one makes up ways to break out of their selection box and to orchestrate the emotional dynamics themselves.

But it is always better in San Francisco. The girls are just more open and eager.

SJG

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion