tuscl

It's that time of the month

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I'm involved with a woman who gets extremely horny around the time of her period. The horniness starts a day or two beforehand and can sometimes continue until the end. Yes there is a good story behind this which I may share later. For now I was wondering if this is common or not?

Also, will you fuck a woman whose having her period? I never did until I met her.

13 comments

• rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Yes it is common. I've dated women who got real horny around the time of their period.

And yes I have had sex with a woman on their period.
  • Jackmd
    9 years ago
    I'll second rh above
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Anal, it's the perfect time to try it.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Hormones will do that. Have her try the cup or whatever it's called. It really does work.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I have once. A couple years ago, after I picked up a dancer and we headed back to my hotel, she said that her period had just started that day but she still wanted to meet me. (Um...yay?) We wound up doing it in the shower (and covered -- definitely covered!) so any and everything would just washed down the drain. It was my first time having sex with a woman during her period as well as having sex with one in the shower; I have a feeling I would've enjoyed the latter so much more if I didn't have the mental distraction of the former.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Is it the DS John? What PL question. I may be the first dancer/PL!
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    I'd say very common. A woman is most fertile the 3-4 days right before her period starts. The hormones released can be very powerful. I learned this back in my college days and would try to get a girl to somehow let me know when her period was starting so that we could go on a date right before. Sneaky bastard I know. Of course the downside to this hormone driven state is that a mistake has the highest probability of causing an unwanted pregnancy.
    Also, for some women,there is a lot of cramping, pain and mood swings PMS, just as ovulation ends and sloughing begins. (Yes I got an "A" in Human Sexuality at college). Had to take it twice to be sure I learnt everything ;)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Corvus, I should have known that was coming.

PG, interesting story. Mine also took place in the shower.

Diva, you know I don't kiss and tell. :)

Bubba, you slut.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I couldn't tell. My ex wife seemed to have PMS all the time and I'll pass that time of month. I really wish all strippers would take that time off from work.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    There are many scientific studies that confirm just what Bubba267 wrote. I've never let a little blood come between me and a little pleasure. My ATF has shown me how she inserts a tampon and removes the string when she's dancing. That's where the term "cotton picking bitch" came from.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Shadowcat, I agree that at nude clubs they should. I heard about some not brilliant ways to disguise tampon - gross!
  • rockie
    9 years ago
    There are times where it's the same old me, but the nonreactive go radio active!!! I can be a scratching post!
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I have had sex with several women on their period. Sometimes in the shower, sometimes put down a towel. One girl getting fucked helped her cramps a lot!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion