tuscl

High Heels . . . Yes or No?

Thursday, August 12, 2004 8:28 AM
Hanging it out with my FAV and the manager, a nice guy, has a problem that my FAV is NOT wearing her high heels. I tell him it is fine, but he insists that high heels make a woman look so much better. He really was in LOVE with the way high heels make a woman look. I HATE those high heels, because it makes the "perfect" dancer too tall for my tastes. It was funny how perceptive one dancer was . . . I had zero interest in her and then out of the blue she took off her high heels. Wow, she was exactly what I like. The dancer laughed and said she thought that might be the reason for my lack of interest . . . this isn't something I've talked about and at this club I've never seen a dancer remove her high heels . . .

11 comments

• grrldancer
    20 years ago
    I love the way "stripper shoes" make women look..but they are hell on your feet.
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    Just a little history note here on the PlayBoy Clubs back in the good old days. The girls had to wear 6 inch heels as a rule, although a few could get away with 5 inchers if they sneaked them. Add those bunny outfits with the tails and ears, and WOW! The gals all suffered terribly, and some had shortened calve muscles over it.
  • mccodu7850
    20 years ago
    I must confess that I am one of the guys who absolutely adores women in high heels -- not platforms, however. The reason is simple, the heels shape a girl's legs in a way that helps nearly every person. And they also make her back end stick out just a little bit more, -- but the fun part is that they make her thrust her rib cage forward to maintain balance. Now, when she starts to walk or dance, --- to me there is no comparison -- for all of the female dancers who endure the pain of their heels, I want to go on record for saying it is well worth it in my book! Cheers Mike
  • skdii
    20 years ago
    Lookswise, I don't care if a dancer wears heels or not. I prefer my women short - 5'6" at the top, but my favorites have always been 5'2" or less (one was even 4'10" , talk about sit and spin :-)). But the one thing I do like about dancers wearing heels is that it makes their feet hurt - the perfect excuse to offer them a foot massage, which always gets me horny.
  • Dain
    20 years ago
    Every dancer with whom I've talked about this issue has told me that wearing high heeled shoes for hour upon hour is difficult--and bad for the feet, I might add. Yet managers seem to believe that the taller the girl, the more attractive she looks to the customers. Actually, most customers are indifferent. Ease up, managers! Let the girls experiment.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    The manager that you mentioned might have some kind of shoe fetish if he is that interested in shoes, just guessing not sure. It's just my opinion that other guys are similiar to me and the shoes are typically the last thing (if at all) that we notice about the girls that we look at. If someone asked me what shoes a girl was wearing that I was attracted to, I probably wouldn't know unless she almost kicked me with her high heels when she was squatting down or something. Those high heels can be dangerous. I wouldn't have any problem with barefoot or even army boots. I remember one girl in Fayetteville NC wore army boots. It didn't make any difference to me whether it was army boots or high heels.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    AS I said on another thread, the high heels force a woman to walk with her shoulders back and breasts thrust forward, but I hear they are hell on the dancer's feet.
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    Actually one of the funniest moments is when you see a dancer for the first time without her platforms on. After seeing this one dancer several times I got used to seeing her as being the same height as me. Than one night we were leaving the club at the same time and I almost didn'te recognize her in her street cloths. She was so much shorter! Too funny.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    I'm short, about 5' 4". If the dancer is any taller than about 5' 6", then I lose interest rapidly. If she is less than about 5', then I lose interest. The ideal for me is 5' 4". I think the issue if more a question of "fit" than intimidation, but then who knows perhaps it is some form of intimidation that I won't admit to.
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    Uhh, what? .... Are you short or intimidated by tall women? Just curious. One of my favorite dancers is 5'10" barefoot, and usually walks around the club at around 6'5" in her platforms. Her legs just go on for miles!!! (Damn, just thinking of them ... mmmmmm!) Anyway, when she's giving dances I always let her know she can take her shoes off, and she always welcomes the opportunity to rest her feet and it brings her a little closer to me as well. In general though, most dancers in a SC appear to be tall. Heck a 5'5" girl wearing the avg. 5" heal stands at eye level with me. Only the real short dancers stand bellow me while in their platforms. Tall women are just something I've gotten used to in SCs. It probably the one place where a girl not wearing platforms or wearing a short heal can actually look out of place. Besides I've always been an LA man myself, so I love the way a the shoes lengthen the women's legs and lift her booty. YUMMY!!!
  • baddy
    20 years ago
    Just to add my 2c, I have no preferance at all -- I never look at the shoes, though I notice them from time to time when I am at the rail in a drunken haze staring straight forward instead of looking up. Also though I am not very picky about height, so I suspect since height is one of the factors you are looking at you notice things that others do not.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion