tuscl

Absence really does make the heart grow fonder

I went to a stripclub that I hadn't been to in the past 4 1'2months. I had a favorite dancer there and would make regular visits but decided to back off because 1. There is a club closer to where I stay and only charge $4.00dollars to get in. 2. The lapdances are too expensive $35bucks for the first dance, all other dances are 20. Anyways I kept telling my self I would go up there soon and when I had to go home early from work I said this is a good day to head up there. Like I said in the heading Absence really does make the heart grow fonder. My favorite dancer faith, excused herself from the guy she was sitting with and came and spoke to me. She said "Where have you been? I thought you had fallen off the face of the earth." She gave me a hug and told me she would be over in a little while. She came over later after talking to the other guy. She looked more beautiful than ever. We had a really nice conversation. She gave me good eye contact the whole time and she even gave me a little kiss(on the lips) when she got ready to leave the table. She had never given me a kiss like that before. She asked later was I going to get a lapdance (which I usually do) I told her that I would have to settle for a tabledance tonight. She made it worth my while. THe other guys getting tabledances didn't get any contact whatsoever but I did. It seemed as if she sort of went out of her way to put on a good dance for me. I gave her a 5dollar tip in addition to the set price since I thought she made the dance worth while. I can't wait to go back again, She is definitly my favorite dancer of any stripclub I visit and I am ashamed of having been gone so long. BTW I wasn't being cheap by not getting a lapdance, but I was just strapped for cash but wanted to see her. I had a great time and didn't spend but 25dollars the whole time I was there.

4 comments

• Mouse
    20 years ago
    I'm convinced that the successful strippers can compartmentalize their private life from their work life - men at work are customers, men at home are friends, boyfriends, husbands, etc. Jpac73, don't delude yourself, to this stripper, you're 100% customer - an income source. If your starting to like her in that "special" way - it's the wrong way to like a stripper. Move on and stay gone until you get you emotions under control - there's no future with that stripper.
  • Jpac73
    20 years ago
    Okay I will admit that I was smitten with this girl. That is the main reason I stop going. I had asked her could I email her and she said that she hardly ever checks her email and then she said "You know I stay with the father of my child?" She had mentioned him before but she made it seem like they were not on good terms so I thought maybe I had an outside shot. At least she was honest with me and didn't lead me on and I respect her for that. I think that she kind of likes me to an extent in that she thinks I am a nice guy but that's probably it. I tried going to other stripclubs but I wasn't treated with the same hospitality even though I was spending money. I think faith is the same away from the club in that she is fun to talk to and gets along with everyone. I know that I am probably 85% customer and 15% friend in her eyes but it's still cool to drop in and visit every once in a while.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    FONDL has it right. Become a RIL and you will find out how she really feels after you run out of money.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    Sounds to me like you're getting too emotionally involved with this girl. Remember it's her job to keep you coming back. She probably likes you as a customer but that's all. Don't read more into it than that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion