Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I miss my wife

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Q: What’s the difference between your wife and your job? A: After five years your job will still suck.

Q: Why did God give men penises? A: So they'd have at least one way to shut a wife up.

Q: What's the difference between your bonus and your dick? A: You don't have to beg your wife to blow your bonus.

Q: What is love A: The delusion that one woman is different than all the others

Q: Why did God invent the yeast infection? A: So your wife could know what it's like to live with an irritating cunt.

Q: What's the difference between a girlfriend and wife? A. 45 pounds and dozens of blowjobs.

Q: How do you know when it's time to get a new dishwasher? A: When the old one expects you to "do your share"

Q: How do you turn a fox into an elephant? A: Marry it

Q: If your wife keeps coming out of the kitchen to nag at you, what have you done wrong? A: Made her chain too long.

Q: How is your wife like a condom? A: Both spend more time in your wallet than on your dick.

Q: Why does a bride smile when she walks up the aisle? A: She knows she’s given her last blow job.

Q: What food diminishes a woman's sex drive by 90% A: Wedding cake

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Women – can't live with them – thank god for strippers

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

You miss your wife, JS? You just need more practice at the gun range..... ;-)

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

dawg, I'm taking my concealed carry test in two weeks so I'm getting lots o practice.

Profile picture for georgebailey
georgebailey
•

How do you cure a girl of nymphomania?

Marry'r

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

So far, I've missed my ex wife a lot. With every shot so far. I'm a horrible aim.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I have a bumper sticker that says I miss my wife, but my aim is improving

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I have a t-shirt that says "I used to be fucking stupid but then we broke up". :)

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

Sounds like JS just got taken to the cleaners by divorce attorney. Good list of jokes....

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Joe and scat, if you ever want to know what to get me for Christmas, is live one of those shirts.

Minnow, my lawyer was far better ( and more expensive) than hers. I came out of it pretty good considering where it could've gone. But still pisses me off that I have to pay her as much as I pay the DS each month.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

"is live" = "I'd love."

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement