tuscl

QOD

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
When are you more likely to write a club review, when you have had a great experience or when something has not gone well ?
I am not looking to judge anyone just curious.

14 comments

• georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    It doesn't matter. If I've been to a club, especially one to which I've never been, I'll review it, good or bad.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Bad information is just as valuable as good. So I write a review either way. However I don't write a review for my favorite club every time I visit . Nothing new to add.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Good and bad information is equally valuable. What is not valuable is an average trip report. There are lots of club visits I make that don't get turned in to reviews because nothing happens, like an average night with average service and maybe some average lap dances doesn't help anyone out reading reviews.

The only time I will give an average review is if it's my first visit to that club.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Warnings about lousy clubs and or ROB's are critical to share.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I rarely write reviews, but when I do, nobody gives a shit, I'm in San Diego
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    to sclvr505
    I agree completely
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I don't write a review every time I go to a club. Mostly because I'm visiting the same 3 or 4 Clubs over and over.

But if I end up at a club I haven't been to or haven't been to in quite some time, il write a review to share. And especially if I have a particularly good time or a not so good time. Both can be equally valuable information to people.
  • Ironcat
    9 years ago
    I only review a club if I can update information. Some reviews are positive and some are negative.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Both – but probably more inclined if I really had a good time. Sometimes I'm pissed about a visit and wanna rant but I'll just say “fuck it – let me let it go – plus others will not really understand where I'm coming from” - thus I won't go thru the effort.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I *always* review a club that I visit for the first time. Until the beginning of this year, first-time reviews were all I had ever written: 62 clubs, 62 reviews. However, now I sometimes write a second review of a club if I had a particularly positive or negative experience. I think I'm up to 83 reviews of 72 clubs.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    I review em and call them as I see them good or bad it doesn't matter. That's why we are here.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago

Are you a pharmacist?
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    They all get reviewed - the good, the bad and especially the ugly.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Whenever I have time and incentive enough to write a review. I've been busy lately.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion