Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Am I just losing my shit?

tumblingdice

South Carolina

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Or do most posters on this site have Downs syndrome?

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Congrats, you have downs syndrome! You fit right in.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

No, you lost it a long time ago. You're just now noticing.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Nipping the bottle again I see...

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Listen it's okay to raz Juice now and then but you don't have to directly call him out.

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

No, you're not necessarily losing your shit (though it's quite possible). It's not that most posters have Downs syndrome; it's just that most posts are by either juice or crazyjoe, so it seems that way.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

No. You haven't lost any. You're still full of it.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I'm thinking maybe just has loose bowel syndrome?

Might want to see your doctor if you are losing your shit.

Might be serious.

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

embrace the ignore feature

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

• "No. You haven't lost any. You're still full of it." Lmfao rotf

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I'm thinking maybe just has loose bowel syndrome?

Might want to see your doctor if you are losing your shit.

Might be serious.

I laughed so hard I had trouble breathing

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I agree with crazy and the shadow. :)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement