tuscl

Buy dances . . . in hope of finding LOVE :)

Monday, August 16, 2004 3:50 PM
Seems super silly. :) I hope that a customer who does that is extremely rare. Even falling in love with a dancer should be extremely rare although I can see it happening. This one girl's dances are soooooooo much better than anything I've ever had that . . . and she's got the look I crave as well as taste . . . I would love a long-term business contract. Unfortunately, she was demanding a real relationship as her price. For some other guy she might be the steal of the century. I've had a zillion dances. She blew the competition away. But, she wasn't selling just fantastic mind blowing dances. She desperately wanted out of the business. If I had the cash I might try and accomodate her, but she was looking for love and refused to sell good dances in the future . . .

3 comments

• baddy
    20 years ago
    casualguy, I have had that happen before also. There was a girl that I would get private dances from now and then, and one night she came up to me after we got done and said "you know.. for the same money, I can come to your house and do a private party". I just kind of looked at her and she said "penatration is legal at private parties "... I just laughed and left it at that. The girl was a friggin hooker.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Yes, many times I feel that I'm being stalked by old or ugly dancers. Of course, in the club I frequent fat giant dancers are considered premium while super hotties are ignored, unless there is another white customer or customers hanging around. Unfortunately, because of this there are few super hotties . . .
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I've never heard of anyone buying dances trying to find that. I have heard of a few people who seemed to become infatuated with a dancer or two after being around them for awhile probably buying dances and who knows what else. I do remember one dancer who I told that I was interviewing for a new job and this happened to be in her town. I was a bit surprised after I mentioned the possibility of moving there that she suggested possibly coming over to my house everyday and giving me dances. I was saying whooaa, I can't afford to pay dances that much but maybe she was suggesting free dances. I guess I could of asked what she meant by that but decided to just forget about that since I didn't expect to move there. I wasn't sure if I wanted this dancer coming over to my house every single day too, that sounded a bit scary to me for some reason. Maybe it was the every single day comment that scared me a little. Anyone ever felt like they were being stalked by a dancer? I guess not if the dancer is pretty.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion