tuscl

Best Phoenix Area Strip Club to feature Latinas ?

Saturday, July 11, 2015 3:13 PM
I know close to half the states population is latina but at the same time certain clubs offer certain types of enetrtainers. for ex every time i've been to bourbon street its blondes with fakes boobs. this may be what others are loking for but not my cup of tea. Which phoenix area strip clubs can i find where there are predominantly latina & other exotic dancers? My personal favs from the times i've been to are christies in baseline, jaguars on 19th ave and christies near the airport. Mileage varies at all three but the girls ta christies near baseline are mroe open to suggestin. once dated a girl from there who i met at the club. didn't end well so i'm trying to locate other potential clubs. Thanks in advance. and if anyone has any questions about either of the christies or jaguars PM me.

3 comments

• mark94
    9 years ago
    Well, the best way to find out would be to read the club reviews. But, in general, the west side of town has a higher percent of latina dancers. My impression is that Essex has a high percent of latinas, but it has been a long time since I've been there to confirm. That might have changed with the remodeling some time back.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Jaguars, Bandaids, Eves Tease, Blue Moon and Chicas will have lots of Latinas. The quality of those Latinas will vary you can find sine diamonds but there will be many with some extra weight. Much will depend on the level of quality your looking for and the mileage you're looking for. You can find Latinas at most clubs tho (BSC would be the exception). Hi-liter, both Christies and Centerfolds but maybe not the quantity your looking for. But quality will be higher at these spots. Also where you are staying and your ability to get around could effect your decision.
  • EarlTee
    9 years ago
    I would add T&A and Roxy, but alas, these are shitty clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion