Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Stick Shifting or HJ?

JamesSD
JamesSD15150

California

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

One definition I'm still unclear on:

Is stick shifting always outside of the pants? At what point does it cross into a HJ? Like if the dancer sneaks her hand into your pants is that a HJ? Does she need to be trying to get you off?

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

semantics – semantics – semantics :)

I guess stick shifting; whether over or under; is sorta grabbing, touching, or playing, with it – whereas a HJ is sorta like jerking it.

But maybe others can define it better.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Great question. I've been on this board awhile and see the term in reviews quite often. And I've never know exactly what it means either!

Profile picture for Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
•

I consider stick shifting is when a dancer grabs your dick during a routine lap dance and start moving and/or playing with it, either over or under your pants. Once she actually whips my dick outside of my pants and starts playing/jerking it in plain view, then for me that is when it turns into a HJ.

Everyone has their own definition but that is how I generally see it.

Profile picture for grand1511
grand1511
•

I believe the Supreme Court defines it as knowing it when it sees it.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ LOL - was that a unanimous or just a majority, decision :)

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Stick shifting > HJ

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

stick shifting is thru pants and is not an extra.

A hj requires unzipping and is a low level extra.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

in other words stick shifting is a hj thru pants.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I've never hand a hj in a strip club. Strange realization. I should do it once for the hell of it. But what do I say? "Sorry honey, I don't want to fuck your mouth tonight, but I'll pay you extra for a hand job."?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I've had lots of unsolicited HJs in the course of getting lap or table dances. I could have stopped them but what the hell, it felt good so I just let them continue and then tipped them $20 on top of the cost of the dances. Makes for a cheap afternoon. I have never asked for one.

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

Most girls can't give a good hand job. I would never pay for one. Only I know what I like there. Now a blow job is something they seem to be better at. I will let them give me a blow job any day !

Profile picture for chandler
chandler
•

It's about intent. Stick shifting is just rubbing my dick intermittently to enhance the dance. It can be done through the pants or inside of them. A handjob is continuously jacking me off with the goal of making me come. Can't be done through the pants, at least with me.

Profile picture for pensionking
pensionking
•

+1 @Chandler

Agreed. For me, it is all about intent. Sticking shifting = the goal is to arouse. HJ = the goal is to ejaculate.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Maybe the judge made a legal ruling on this issue in Paula Jones's lawsuit against Bill Clinton for sexual harassment.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement