Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Mmm . . . tits 'n eggs for breakfast

MrDeuce
MrDeuce6157270

Illinois

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for georgebailey
georgebailey
•

I approve of this message....

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Mmmmmm. I'll take my boobs, er, eggs sunny side up!!!!!!!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Damn – great link – at first I didn’t notice one could scroll down and see a whole bunch of other girls other than the first one.

I f’ing love it when big, fat, natural, tits pop out of bra/top like that.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Seeing those clips make me want to go to a SC even though I hit 2 on Fr eve and one on Sat afternoon – damn I’m weak.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Keep that smut comming...great job Deuce

Profile picture for impala
impala
•

Use to be a place that was open 24 hours, served breakfast, stopped a lot after working third shift, joke was for ham and legs.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Brilliant!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

This one is also brilliant! ;)

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

I was being non-brilliant there! Didn't mean to repost! I meant to post this one!

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Good recovery, 4got!

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Not very convincingly accidental, but, who cares!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement