tuscl

CF

Well it looks like I am going to have to go looking for a NEW CF again. My current one says one thing when I am at club with her then lies all the time when texting me and makes promises that are never followed thru on mainly talking about OTC. So I have to decide if I am good going to the club and getting amazing dances from her and just forget about OTC or look for new CF who may be open to OTC. I almost said a CF who is honest but from my experiences and reading threads on here I don't know if that is even a possibility to find an honest dancer. I thought I was getting all these made up excuses and it was only happening to me by my CF but then I read what u guys say and see that alot of the same excuses I am told are things u guys get told also.

18 comments

• Corvus
    9 years ago
    I can live without the truth from a stripper. I look for reliability, and it is not any more common. Show up when you say you will, fuck as good as you say you can and we are good.

Go get some dances with her and ask her to refer a fellow stripper who is reliable!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I wouldn't dump a good club performer just because I can't get an outside date with her. Instead, you can have two CFs, one ITC and one OTC. Unless they're from the same club in which case there'd be some drama.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    There's lies and then there's lies. If what you really want is OTC, and she's lying to you about going OTC, then I don't see how she's meeting your needs at all. It may help you to know, the girls do this on purpose. On stripperweb, they'll basically coach each other, "if a customer has been spending $$$ and you can tell he will drop you if you don't do OTC, then just lie to him and string him along like a sucker as long as you can so you can keep getting dollars, until the chump finally figures things out." You've figured things out, so congrats.

There's absolutely no percentage in keeping her around for dances. You'll find someone else just as awesome -- in fact, you'll find that someone else 10x faster if you don't keep the girl who has been playing you for a complete sucker still doing dances for you. The fact that you're even remotely considering it makes me wonder if you've got a little emotional bond you're reluctant to break
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    "My current one says one thing when I am at club with her then lies all the time when texting me and makes promises that are never followed thru on mainly talking about OTC."

This is not uncommon. I have had favs who would suck and fuck ITC but never show for OTC. If she cancels on you several times, you know she's never going to do OTC. Start spending your money on another girl.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Dealing w/ strippers is like buying a lottery ticket – you hope you will win but will/should not be surprised if you didn’t – but doesn’t mean you stop playing if you enjoy it and can afford it
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Easy call. Delete her from your phone, but keep enjoying her amazing dances.
  • coolguy111
    9 years ago
    I am getting a mix of responses here. When she is dancing for me it is amazing but lately she has been making me wait because she knows I will. I know u guys will say just leave or get dances from others. One comment above said get a new CF except it may cause drama if in the same club. I have a club that is by far my favorite and would be where I would want to find new CF because the dances are alot more hands on here than anywhere else but I know it would piss off my CF and ultimately besides the hot dances (she is a solid 9 ) I want to have sex with her OTC.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    You will rarely get a uniform response on TUSCL – we all have different experiences and opinions – it’s up to the OP of a thread to sift thru the answers or just use it as knowledge and make his own decision
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    IMO – if one is looking for a reliable fave that is sorta like wanting a sports car that is both reliable and great on gas – i.e. one can hardly ever have their cake and eat it too – i.e. if one wants a chick that will suck and fuck them; then these are not usually the reliable; sweet; and overall “nice girls”.

IMO – you take it for what it’s worth – i.e. enjoy her when you have her and she delivers and don’t sweat it when she doesn’t come thru (as long as you are not paying when she doesn’t come thru).

Also – IMO often times the more you yield to a stripper the more she’ll take you for granted and mistreat you – only one can wear the pants – it’s either going to be you since you are the one w/ the $$$ - or it’s going to be her if you don’t man up – more often than not dancers will come running back once they see you taking your biz someplace/someone else – there is the distinct possibility she may get ultra-pissed and blackball you; but IME more often than not they come back and better/nicer than ever even if it takes them a short time to get over their initial huff.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    It might make sense for you to wait for her and avoid pissing her off, IF this chick was already fucking you silly every time you wanted it. But to act whipped in the anticipation of benefits that may come to you by staying on her good side is never a good approach.

If she makes you wait, get dances with some other girls. Maybe one of them will become your new favorite.
  • coolguy111
    9 years ago
    I would get dances from other girls but many times she comes over and tells me she is only going to do like 2 or 3 dances with this guy and then she will be over and instead he gets about 10 dances and also she sits and talks and over an hour later I am still waiting. She is the only 9+ at this club. The only other 8+ I have seen is a day girl and is very stuck up and only goes and sits with who she wants to which is her current regulars.
  • beguiled
    9 years ago
    Fuck this 9, she's not a CF. I'd spend all my money on the ugly ones before she comes back around. This is the only thing that might get her attention, and who gives a damn if it doesn't.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    You my friend are pussy whipped by this hot stripper and she is stringing you along like a puppy dog.

You need to let her see you will not wait for her and get dances with many other girls while "waiting" on her.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    There's always going to be issues with the Hottest Girl In The Club (HGITC). Especially when she's far enough ahead of her competition that she'll be the first choice of almost every guy.

Walk in sometime prepared to walk if she doesn't get to you in 30 minutes or whatever, then actually leave (or get dances from another girl). When the CF starts seeing it as lost money she'll start trying to earn your business more.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Go to a better club with more options. Find a new fave and if she doesn't cut it you have other choices.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    coolguy: Okay, so the picture is a bit more complete now -- she's not only lying about OTC, she's making you wait for long periods, *and* you won't do anything about it because you're afraid of some unspecified "drama" that might happen. I think it might be a good idea to duct-tape your genitals back into a permanent tuck, so they won't offend her at all.

Ha, just some tough love man. But the girl obviously has not the slightest bit of respect for you, and no wonder -- she treats you like a doormat with no repercussions, and you make up weak excuses as to why you should just sit and take it. I've been going to the same main club, on and off, for 6 years now, changing ATFs often .... no drama (or if there is drama, I'm blissfully unaware of it, maybe because I don't much care as long as I"m getting what I want out of the experience), and almost always a trade up. Really, just some tough love -- you need to re-think what you want out of this, stop making excuses as to why you should keep accepting what she's dishing out, even if it takes getting a bit irritated about her complete lack of respect for you, and then just move on
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    I commend guys like Papi, Subraman, JamesSD, Chandler, etc for showing beginner PLs the ropes with tough love and excellent advice.

I lost interest in my first favorite dancer because of the same shit that you describe. I wished I had moved on sooner though, I put up with it for about a year, lol. Hey, she was attractive, had a nice pussy and not afraid to show it off in a topless only club. I stopped getting dances from her and she asked if "there was another bitch" I said no and that was the truth. It took another 6 months of searching to find my current favorite. We've had ups and downs but that's to be expected. They are women after all. I have no expectations of OTC though.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Coolguy, she's playing you. You're not just her lapdog, you're a guaranteed sale because she's got you taking her shit and loving every minute of it. It has to stop. You aren't boyfriend/girlfriend; you're not engaged; and you're certainly not married to her. It's business, that's it. It's time for you to unwind yourself from around her little finger, to play the field and spread the wealth, just don't include her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion