tuscl

the underground Mexican hat dancing circuit

Saturday, July 4, 2015 7:19 AM
as many of you know san_jose_guy has been caught in a number of fibs. everything from pretending to know about what San Francisco strip clubs are like to his cockamamie story about putting a pentecostal daughter molester in San Quentin. of course we all know that in reality cheetos boy just sits in his mother’s basement drinking gravy while playing on the computer posting articles from leftist crackpots copied and pasted from left wing hate blogs. either that or he is spinning the truth about his third world country mail order bride dumping him into a revised historic narrative that places him at center stage as the heroic aggrieved victim. whatever – right? after all he is a mentally dysfunctional nutcase the question i have is about his stories of an underground Mexican hat dancing circuit. is it at all possible there is even the slightest bit of truth to its existence? i realize it may be like fight club and you aren’t supposed to talk about it. i’m not looking for names, dates or locations or anything like that. i would just like to know if anyone can independently confirm that san_jose_guy’s underground Mexican hat dancing circuit either does or ever did exist. PM me if you prefer. thanks

8 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Lol, SJG tried to tell me he spent 6 WEEKS in San Diego as a CHILD and found it to be extremely RACIST
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Yes, RACIST. Pete Wilson had actually been elected as Mayor of San Diego. Such a person would have zero chance of getting elected in any of California's other large cities. His politically motivated lawsuit over immigration was completely racially motivated. DoctorPhil, go back under your rock. SJG
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    san_jose_guy “Such a person would have zero chance of getting elected in any of California's other large cities” Pete Wilson? oh you mean the Pete Wilson that they all elected governor of the entire fucking state. you are one dumbass retarded uneducated lying sack of shit i’ll give you that.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Pete Wilson was elected governor statewide, this means with votes from all the rural precincts. I was saying he could not get elected to anything in any of California's large cities, except for San Diego, as it has a long history of racist views. San Diego stands alone among California's large cities. Actually when Pete Wilson beat Diane Feinstein in 1990, it was by a very slim margin and mostly because the Republicans had done a much better job of using recent changes to the absentee voter laws. SJG Humble Pie, Honky Tonk Women [view link]
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    What if Dr.Philly is Dougster? Dougster luvs SJG and would never publicly bash him, but an alter ego....hmmm. I'm going to keep pondering this while I eat some more Freudian brownies
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I'm the governor Pete Wilson you know the baddest governor to ever grab a mic and go boom give me a budget watch me hack it give me a beat I'll show you how to jack it..... You'll have to pardon me. It's 2am and I'm a little loopy
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Were you having some of GACA's brownie?
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    :) SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion