tuscl

Who will get more?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Who do you think will end up getting more money per month from me -- The DS (assuming historical levels of spending remain consistent) or the ex-wife in alimony?

20 comments

• tobala
    9 years ago
    My guess is that the DS can only dream about the kind of money your wife has cost you over the years. And it sounds like she'll keep collecting. The DS actually has to keep you happy for her money. The ex-wife could give a shit less.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    That's a tough question. Depends on how much, if any. other income your wife has. Mine didn't get any. Don't know if the judge will also want to know how much other income your DS makes. :)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I went thru the entire legal process and nobody had even a remote hint about the DS. I fuck the girl once a week for almost a year, I travel a long distance to do it every time, I spend a small fortune doing it, I've taken her on several trips with me all over the country, and nobody (judge, lawyers, bitch wife, or accountants) have a fucking clue. I dodged a major bullet on that one.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Ex wife alimony will be more.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I settled out of court in mediation required before it can go to court. During the course of things my ex tried to bring up my infidelity and the mediator, a female, told her it had no bearing on the settlement.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    My lawyer said I'd be fucked (in a bad way) if I was having sex someone else like all his other divorce clients are. I told him don't worry about it, and just kept fucking her.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    JS, you've hit the perfect sweet spot of why men go to professionals.

Unless you're Charlie Sheen or someone famous, the girl isn't going to blab. Not like, say, a coworker might (couldn't help myself there).

This is another reason to not let a wife stay home or work part time.if she makes her own money the potential alimony is much lower.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    John, I am willing to bet the DS gets more of your money. At least until she turns 21 and is too old for you.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Corvus, sorry if this hurts my reputation but I told her this on our last date. I wish I could know her at 40. Because even older with a lot more weight, she will still be beautiful to me. Diva maybe you're making me less of a disgusting pig.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I will answer the original question tomorrow so get your votes in.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I think your little head is getting the best of you
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Without knowing if the wife has any other income or if there's any child support on the line, I'm really not sure. But I'm guessing that the mediator/judge/wise trash collector might've told your wife it's time to look for a job or a new bank roll. You'll probably have to pay so much alimony up to a certain point, then it's all on her.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I found the answer to this question very interesting. There is no child support, only alimony, but we've been married forever and that means I pay more. I also have the higher paying job which means I pay. I also have a dick and get no sex from her which means I pay.

I expected the bitch frigid worthless cunt wife (sorry for the rant) to get a lot more than the DS. As it turned out they are very close to equal with the DS getting slightly more than the ex especially in months where we take a trip somewhere. I attribute this to having the better lawyer and being the better negotiator (a skill perfected with strippers of course)
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    And, unlike the DS expenses, alimony is tax deductible! (Child support wouldn't have been).

Maybe you could introduce her to someone you don't like - if they get married you make him miserable and lose the alimony! Win, win!

Just trying to inject a bit of humor JS. It sounds like you got off relatively easily. Your ex may actually be costing you less now.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I wonder if you could claim the DS as a dependent?
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Don't marriages seem archaic in that If the wife stays home, doesn't work or get a good paying job, the judges in settlements act like they are a dependent of the husband so you have to pay support for years and years. I might understand if this went on for 30 years but if she's under 50 or even under 55, she can get a job as long as her health is stil ok.
    I wonder how many divorced women pay money to the ex husband because she made more money? Makes me wonder if there's discrimination against men going on if someone looks at all the cases where women make more versus when men make more. People automatically think men can go get a job or get job training and work. they think women need to get paid by the ex.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Shark, the discrimination against men is overwhelming. In all discussions, it was assumed that I would support her for her entire life unless and until she finds some other idiot to take her off my hands. It was also assumed that I would give her a huge retirement fund to start off with. If I ever suggested that she should work, earn, and save some of her own money, everybody acts like I am asking her to cut off her right arm. Sure there might be one woman in a thousand who has to pay like this, but we all know that 99.9 % of the time the man pays. I got a good deal given the shitty anti male system that we have, but I still got screwed.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    It just struck me JS, that today you are celebrating your own personal Independence Day! :-)
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    A friend of mine has a father who divorced. His ex wife cohabitated with but refused to marry her new boyfriend for decades to keep collecting alimony.

Letting the wife stay home and not build a career is one of the dumbest moves a man can make.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    John, if the ex does get a job (or another husband to support her), does the alimony get adjusted?

If so, maybe you and the DS could introduce her to the world of stripping. I understand there's a ton of money to be made there, especially if a dancer lands the right PL/monger ; )
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion