tuscl

Survey: What Makes the Best Strip Club City?

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Of course there are many factors that make up what you would think to be the best strip club city, how about ranking these amentities in order from most important to least important:

- attractiveness of dancers

- availability of extras

- lap dance quality (separate from "extras")

- cost of lap dances / extras

- club expenses (cover charge, drinks, tipping, etc.)

- food quality (inside clubs, not local dining establishments surrounding the club)

- mandatory dress code (or lack of one)

- safety of city (crime rate, safety of club)

- location of city (airport access, easy to get to, etc.)

- legal gambling available in city

- other activities in city (i.e. tourism)

- smoking allowed inside the club (entire or partial)

- hours clubs are allowed to be open

17 comments

• metaldude
    9 years ago
    1- attractiveness of dancers

2- availability of extras

4- lap dance quality (separate from "extras")

3- cost of lap dances / extras

Not too concerned about the others
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    1. No smoking in the club.
    2. Lap dance quality
    3. Lap dance cost
    3. Attractiveness of the dancers
    5. Basic safety of club

I'm very cost conscious. I want good bang for the buck.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

1- Atteactiveness of dancers. (Main reason we go)
    2 - Expenses of club. (I usually club afternoons or early evenings. So cover charges and high drink prices don't affect me so much as beers are much cheaper in the afternoons and there's no cover).
    3 - Location of club (I'd go to Flight club or Penthouse in Detroit more often, but they are just so damn far away from where I live. I always had hit Coliseum and Players because they are on the way home for me).
    4 - Availability of extras. (If I'm in the mood)
    5 - Food (I've had some mighty fine lunch/dinners at Strip Clubs by me.

The rest I don't really think much about.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I think, as always, it's never a matter of strict ranking ... having more of one thing can make up for having less of another.

For me, the one thing that nothing else can make up for is:

LONG SLOW HUSTLE. I don't go to high hustle clubs, I don't go to slow hustle clubs on busy nights when they turn high hustle. I don't abide hustlers, plain and simple, and this is the most important factor for my enjoyment of a club. At the risk of everyone at stripperweb's heads exploding, it is VERY common for me not to do my first dance with a girl until we're 60-90 minutes in.

That's my must. If you ranked "slow hustle" from 1-10, 10 being slowest, I won't regularly attend a club that isn't at least an 8.5, preferably a 9, unless it's a rare trip to attain OTC. Beyond that, if you rank the following from 1-10, the total would have to add up to at least 32:

HOT GIRLS
    ALCOHOL (or, if sneak in a bottle of water filled with vodka, willingness to drink it with me)
    AVAILABILITY OF CHEAP OTC
    MODERATELY HIGH CONTACT (obviously, the higher the better, but I can live with this, I do my extras OTC)

All this stuff is negotiable. I've been a regular at a club where dancer quality was mediocre, but I found one hot girl, became her regular... one girl is all I need. So all of this stuff above, I can trade off against each other.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^ good points... I didn't include them because technically any club everywhere has the potential for OTC and as far as I know every city allows alcohol at at least some clubs.... someone correct me if I am wrong.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    •attractiveness of dancers
    •lap dance quality
    •cost of lap dances
    •club expenses
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Attractiveness of dancers
    Lap dance quality
    Cost of lap dances

Everything else is of minor importance.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I'm skeptical so many of you would take a low mileage club with hot dancers over a higher milage club with better mileage.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    High contact high contact high two way contact...

Then attractiveness of females

Then alcohol

Then price

Then number of club options in the city...
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    in order:

- attractiveness of dancers
    - lap dance quality (separate from "extras")
    - availability of extras
    - hours clubs are allowed to be open
    - location of city (airport access, easy to get to, etc.)
    - club expenses (cover charge, drinks, tipping, etc.)
    - cost of lap dances / extras
    - safety of city (crime rate, safety of club)

don't care too much about anything else
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    James, if I have to pick between low mileage with hot dancers and high mileage with average of not so attractive looking dancers, all else the same, I pick low mileage with hot dancers.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    the thing that decides whether or not a city has great strip clubs is the law. If the law allows alcohol and full nudity, and if LE focuses upon genuine crimes instead of stupid moralistic crusades, then clubs with all of these great characteristics will proliferate. If not, the clubs will necessarily be mediocre.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    You can't pick it by city. You can have one club in a city that makes a trip worthwhile but the other clubs are not that great.
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    Going with what shadowcat said, wouldn't the best city be the city with the best club?

As far as the amenities...the only ones I care about are dancer attractiveness, LD quality, and hours (in that order). Dancer attractiveness is only above LD quality because I'll never know a dancer's LD quality if I don't find her attractive.

Everything else is negligible.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    non-smoking and minimum mileage standards... the rest can average each other out
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    # of black dancers
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    LOL – but besides that:

1) LD mileage
    2) cost of dances
    3) attractiveness of girls
    4) extras
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?