tuscl

Detroit This Weekend

AnonymousJim
Scanning the room from the back
So I'll be in the vicinity of Detroit this weekend. Unfortunately, I'll be busy from 2 p.m. until midnight on Friday and Saturday and from 3:30 onward Sunday, but otherwise, I'll be up for some fun.

I've done Penthouse before and had a blast, but given the holiday weekend, I'm wondering both if hours will be different and if there will be any fluctuation in the level of talent.

11 comments

• jackslash
    9 years ago
    I recommend the 8AM to noon shift at Penthouse and Flight Club.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I'll be up there one (or both) of the next two weekends.

Hopefully if you're not far from a club at midnight, you can get 2 hours of clubbing in since they're open until 2am.

Maybe someone can chime in about club options at noon on Saturday. I am not a day clubber plus being July 4 may have some issues as well...

• warhawks
    9 years ago

I've heard the clubs will be open on Saturday July 4th (it's a Saturday night after all, wouldnt want to lose out on a Saturday night sales for the club).

However, one I heard from wasnt opening until 8pm (no afternoon shift). And I'd also have to believe that many of the girls who usually work nights on a weekend will be taking that night off or on vacation somewhere. It'd be my guess that pickings will be slim, girl wise on July 4th no matter where you go.
  • AnonymousJim
    9 years ago
    Penthouse is open at 8 a.m.? I had seen 11:30.

If I get a quick start tonight, hoping I can sneak in an afternoon shift tomorrow.

I've had iffy luck after midnight at Penthouse. Around 1 a.m., it seems the girls all decide they're just about done. Might be different, or worse, on a holiday.

I could see there being no afternoon shift on the 4th. I could also see it being pretty busy that night. I'd imagine a lot of guys will want some fireworks after their fireworks. How many dancers, however, is another story.

Any Sunday afternoon shift anyone know of?
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    8am - he was joking

i understand what you mean about late night. i have found the same issue at flight club lately.

i would suggest bts dearborn as i have had good success there walking in at 1am.

sunday afternoon shift doesnt exist at the good clubs in detroit to my knowledge. this has been brought up before and i think most clubs dont open up until 5 to 7 pm on sundays
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I don't know of any clubs in the Detroit area that have a Sunday afternoon shift.

I've only been to a couple (Coliseum and Players) on a Sunday night. They don't open until 8pm on a Sunday. And the few times I've been on a Sunday night, the talent was very underwhelming. Both in quality and quantity. I wouldn't reccommend either one for a Sunday night visit.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Yes, I was joking about the 8AM to noon shift. Flight Club and Penthouse start their action around 1PM, but they don't have an afternoon shift on Sunday and Flight Club no longer has a Saturday afternoon shift. I don't know if Penthouse still opens on Saturday afternoon.
  • AnonymousJim
    9 years ago
    Kinda figured you weren't serious, but hey, we have a club near us that has a third-shift party once a month on Fridays. Thought maybe there was something I didn't know.

I'll be making my way back home by Sunday night, so that will probably be my day of rest, so to speak. Last time I was in town, Penthouse had a Saturday afternoon shift, but with the 4th, hard to say.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I'm not a Detroiter so don't have specific info on D clubs – but IME early dayshift (soon after the clubs open) is often weak and seems in many SCs to get better by aroudn 4 pm+ when custies start showing up after work – around 4 pm+ I often start seeing more dancers all of a sudden (IDK if some dancers show up later or they just hide in the DR due to the low custies avialable).

But – SC visits can often be like a box of chocolates and one never knows when they will have a great or poor visit – at the very least early dayshift means fewer custies and thus better QoS for the few PLs there – so if you have no flexibility on the schedule; might as well give it a try.
  • AnonymousJim
    9 years ago
    The better clubs I've been to at least have one or two dayshift lookers. Last time I was in the D, I met a 20-year-old brunette nympho on a Saturday afternoon who was quite the find. Body type reminiscent of Kate Upton's, a great attitude, a full menu and reasonable prices. Hit or miss, sure, but in the D ... it's worth a shot.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ that's a great PL attitude :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion